GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. pmburke80

Feeler: 2007 2dr CW GTI DSG 85.5k mi

FS: 2007 2dr CW GTI DSG 85.5k mi Now up for sale, no longer a feeler. I'm the 2nd owner since the car had 25,500 miles. VWoA just replaced the DSG with a new one at 79k miles. Car is APR stage 1 (stock,91,93,100), all new Goodridge SS lines with StopTech slotted rotors and StopTech street pads...
  2. pmburke80

FS: Driver's side honeycomb grill (OEM) and fog light lens housing (OEM)

$15 for the grill $25 for the fog lens housing (Lamin-x can be peeled right off) Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
  3. pmburke80

Feeler:FS Kumho Ecsta 4X KU22 225/40-18

***SOLD*** After about 10k and mostly highway miles (KC to StLouis and back) I've considered to go with a summer set. Just went to NTB to have them measured and they said this: "These are practically new. You don't need new tires." Three tires have 8/32 left and the fourth tire has even more...
  4. pmburke80

Smoke in the cabin

Don't know if anyone has had this and I don't have time to search. Was on a nice drive on some curvy roads for about an hour. Went to jump on the highway, the DSG didn't shift right, the car jerked and then a bunch of smoke came through the vents into the cabin. Now when I accelerate there is...
  5. pmburke80

Cabin noise significantly louder after rear body work

For anyone who has been rear ended by another driver: First time in, they replaced the original two piece bumper with the Thunderbunny bumper. They found more damage underneath and had to schedule me to come back because we had to get in touch with the insurance company. After the body shop...
  6. pmburke80

WTB CW front lip/sideskirts or trade

Looking to buy just the CW front lip now. Just purchased the side skirts.
  7. pmburke80

FS: VMR 708 19x8.5 ET48 hyper silver

***SOLD*** Selling my wheels after replacing them with an 18" wheel. Wheels have curb rash and one wheel has pretty bad rash on the spoke. I was told by the shop this past weekend that two wheels have very slight bends to them and can be balanced out. The other two are straight. I'm going to...
  8. pmburke80

Rear Ended Today...advice

Out and about today and then rear ended and now I have somewhat of a dilemma. Within a week I will be replacing the hypersilver VMR 708's with the gunmetal VMR 710's. However, I wasn't exactly thrilled with what they look like with the black trim on my GTI but went ahead with the purchase...
  9. pmburke80

FS: smoked front side markers

SOLD I had to replace my passenger side mirror turn signal and when I purchased the replacement, I was only able to buy as a pair along with smoked side markers which were already on the car. Never used or installed these. $25 shipped.
  10. pmburke80

FS: Ziza Yellow fogs 9006

I'm selling my backup yellow fogs that I purchased from ECS Tuning. They are brand new and unopened. They are $24.95 before shipping which is another $10. $25 shipped and they are yours. http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_V--2.0T/Lighting/Fogs/ES8757/
  11. pmburke80

18" BBS Huffs w/TPMS, Tires and VW center caps

***SOLD*** I'm selling my used 18" BBS Huffs with VW center caps and the original tires from my 2007 GTI. TPMS is still installed. The tires have about 35,000 miles on them. I purchased the car with 25,500 miles and the previous owner was a little harsh towards two of the wheels but not...
  12. pmburke80

Needing New Speakers

While asking around about the canbus and a new HU, I think I'm going to need new speakers as well. I purchased my '07 GTI with 25,000 miles last week. I don't know what was done to the speakers inside the car but wiring was run down the left side of the car for a sub in the rear. I'm sure the...
  13. pmburke80

RCD-510 HELP?

Help anybody. I can't find the answers anywhere. My GTI is an "07 with the amp under the driver's seat and 10 speakers. I want to purchase the Premium 8 RCD-510 that comes in the MKVI. VWVortex is down and I'm sure plenty of the answers are there. Will it power all 10 speakers? Do I need...
  14. pmburke80

What would you guys pay for this?

I'm in Chicago and am going to shop for tomorrow only and then have to head back to St. Louis in the evening. I have a few 2008 4-doors. One in particular is this one...
  15. pmburke80

Wheels

I'm currently in negotiations for a 2010 GTI with a VW dealership here in St. Louis pending the sale of my Mazdaspeed MSM. They are offering 1.9 for 72 months and the dealer has lifetime powertrain. I'm thinking I'll go with a 2-door that is almost completely base except for a sunroof so the car...
  16. pmburke80

Looking to buy. Need info from current owners.

Hey guys, I'm looking into buying a GTI. Time for me to go practical. I'm getting rid of my modded Mazdaspeed MX-5 in order to switch to a heavier front wheel drive car because of winters here in Saint Louis, MO. I absolutely love small and light rwd vehicles but it's time to get practical. I've...