GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. fastgti69

Cobalt SS: Project 25G

Sup guys, as some of you may know my last big turbo blew. Here is my last build thread you can follow it here: Cobalt SS: Project EFR This is my new setup I have ready for testing by my tuner. This is a custom turbo, I might get some things wrong but here it goes. It is a td06 compressor...
  2. fastgti69

Cobalt SS: Project 25G

Sup guys, as some of you may know my last big turbo blew. Here is my last build thread you can follow it here: Cobalt SS: Project EFR This is my new setup I have ready for testing by my tuner. This is a custom turbo, I might get some things wrong but here it goes. It is a td06 compressor...
  3. fastgti69

Cobalt SS VS RB turbo 335, C63 BS, 135 FBO,335is FBO, C63

Sup guys, I met up with some locals and had a few runs in Mexico. Unfortunately my camera mount messed up and let the camera just hang at an angle without anything. So I will just have to tell you the outcome and what each car had. RB turbo 335,raced about 3-4 times from 50 roll.I lost,he kept...
  4. fastgti69

No Fly Zone 1/2 Mile Roll race

Yessir another 1/2 mile Roll race event. I'm already signed up. The GermanBoost Network is pleased to announce - No Fly Zone - a private airport roll on race event taking place on March 2nd, 2013 just outside of Bakersfield, California. This will take place on the Minter Airstrip located at 201...
  5. fastgti69

Shift-S3ctor Airstrip Attack Photos&Videos

Sup guys, I made it to the hotel Friday night. Met a lot of cool new people and a lot of guys on the forums. I wish I could have stayed for the second day as I didn't get too many runs in during the first. A lot of cars kept going right after when they were supposed to wait for the groups to...
  6. fastgti69

Cobalt SS Vs Corvette C6

I know this is MKV vs section but... Ran it with my buddy the other night in Mexico. I had a FAIL moment and forgot my Memory SD in my laptop so my camera was a no go... He got some good videos. I had to stop at around 140 each time cause my car is still shakey from one of my axles. It's in the...
  7. fastgti69

SHIFT-S3CTOR AIRSTRIP ATTACK

I'm already signed up. You guys should come too. Airstrip Attack: November 10th and 11th What: ½ Mile Side by Side Racing Event. When: November 10th and 11th. Gates open at 7AM. Mandatory drivers meeting at 8:30AM. Where: The New Coalinga Municipal Airport. 27500 West Phelps...
  8. fastgti69

Cobalt SS: Project EFR

Sup guys, some of you guys may remember I was going to do a gt35 kit on my GTI until it got totaled :/. I just got all my stuff in for my big turbo upgrade on my 2010 Cobalt SS. I currently have K&N Short Ram Intake, Badmab 3" catless downpipe, no muffler straight pipe. CX racing 600hp...
  9. fastgti69

Cobalt SS: Project EFR

Sup guys, some of you guys may remember I was going to do a gt35 kit on my GTI until it got totaled :/. I just got all my stuff in for my big turbo upgrade on my 2010 Cobalt SS. I currently have K&N Short Ram Intake, Badmab 3" catless downpipe, no muffler straight pipe. CX racing 600hp...
  10. fastgti69

FS:Golf R Reps $600 obo SoCal

I have a brand new set of Golf R replicas. They are Gun metal 18X8 inch rim with +35 Offset. Local Pick up only, Los Angeles area. $600 Dollars or best offer. Text/call/Pm me (818) three 1 two - six 7 one 2 Ask for P
  11. fastgti69

Autoclub Raceway Jan 28-29

Speed District Track Event: Auto Club Speedway - January 28-29, 2012 I'm proud to announce that our first event of 2012 is officially open for registration. We are kicking off 2012 with a weekend long event at Auto Club Speedway. Speed District will be hosting an event at Auto Club Speedway on...
  12. fastgti69

AIRSTRIP ATTACK!

AIRSTRIP ATTACK http://shift-s3ctor.com/ Where: Inyokern Airport. 1669 Airport Road., Inyokern, CA. 93527. When: Saturday, February 25th, 2012. 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. What: A 1/2 mile, rolling side by side competition. Who may participate? From stock cars to...
  13. fastgti69

Cobalt SS TC vs Ls2 Corvette

As you guys know, I've been talking a lot about my car. I finally got a chance to record a little video with me and my homies corvette. I have something now to back up my statements for my car. Description:Cobalt SS Kn Short ram intake, Badmab 3in catless downpipe, no muffler straight pipe. CX...
  14. fastgti69

Big Willow Event Nov 26

SpeedDistrict Event Nov 26. Private event, no more than 50 cars from 8am-5pm » Events <<<<< register here!! Type in "Early" for the code to get 40$ off!! Register before the 13th to get discount price! November 26, 2011 Speed District hosts Track Day at Big Willow on November 26th We will be...
  15. fastgti69

Please guys do not drink and drive. Happy New Years.

Going home last night SOBER. around 3 am. got hit by drunk driver. car is totaled. goodbye golfmkv i will miss you so. well guys. be posted as some stuff will be for sale by next week!
  16. fastgti69

The Eliminator 120 octane unleaded

:eyebulge:is what i looked like when i saw it....120 octane u ask?!...yup...unleaded too?!...yup...17.6 oxygen content?!...it seems the twin turbo z06 took to it VERY well in this article "The 100-octane gas was discarded from the tank by draining it completely and filling the tank full of XXX...
  17. fastgti69

09 GTI VS 08 Si

Both cars are stock.. well the SI took out his resonator so w/e. this is me breaking in my car and racing the gti for the first first time. i was real nervous my homie was gonna pull cause he might have been a better driver than me esp cause i never gunned my car before lol both cars 6sp manual...
  18. fastgti69

Fs:mkv gti rear lower bumper & bumper foam// socal

As the title states. gti rear lower valence/bumper w/e you wanna call it. used on my 2009 gti. great condition just got the r32 rear so this is up for grabs. I prefer local sale cause I really dont want to ship this thing out.. price is $120 OBO for both parts picked up. if you want...
  19. fastgti69

Diverter valve Question

Diverter valve? so idk if ppl know but i'm doing what most ppl say not to do. i'm cutomizing a turbo kit on my mkv. since i'm going with a gt35 and obviously our diverter valves are made into our turbos.. so when i get a BT what would i need to do. would i be able to get a reg BOV (HKS...