GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

Wtb front lip :)

Looking for a front lip let me kno if you have something! :rolleyes:
  2. T

Revo Stage2+ problems!

I have an '06 MkV DSG that's Revo Stage 2+ with all supporting mods except and intercooler, as well as a eurojet DV. The car has 115,000 miles on it. :)It ran fine up until about a week ago, holding 21psi.Now it spikes 17psi and holds 15psi. There is quite a bit more black smoke than usual at...
  3. T

Need Help

Okay so heres my deal. My car is stage2+ was holding 19-21psi had my trans fluid changed afterwards car drops to about 7psi feelt like hell took it back to the shop and they said it was the throttle body adaptor? That it had to be aligned.. they aligned it, took it for a test drive my boost...
  4. T

Help Please!!

Okay so heres my problem.. It seems as if everytime I get gas for my car it does not wanna crank up afterwards and when it finally starts it sounds like it has massive cams for a couple of secs and straightens up. It started by not wanting to crank for a few secs now it takes min to start up...
  5. T

WTB FMIC

Looking to buy a front mount :) 2.0T FSI
  6. T

WTB 3inch downpipe :)

looking to purchase a 3 inch downpipe! :happyanim:
  7. T

FS cold air intake 2.0T

I have a fujita cold air intake for sale $80 shipped to your door best way to contact me is ladybugs2826@gmail.com and can send pics comes with all hardware to install all fujita t-bolt clamps fujita intake pipes and fujita filter all used for a few months, the only reason for selling is casu i...
  8. T

WTB high pressure fuel pump!!!

Looking for a fuel pump!! Help plz! :wub:
  9. T

WTB eurojet DV relocation kit

looking for eurojet dv and relocation kit
  10. T

WTB catback exhaust

looking to buy aftermarket exhaust :rolleyes: interested in autotech but keeping options open.