GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

fs: fk highsport coilovers

Will post pics later just seeing if anyone.is interested 500 otd buyer pays shipping 25,000 miles on coils still riding strong
  2. J

FS: FK spring and shock combo and H&R race springs

hey guys just got some high sports so my old set up is for sale its the fk spring and shock combo im asking for $280 plus shipping it has 12 k on it and they are still riding great pm me an offer if interested I also have a set of H&R race springs for sale $120 plus shipping found some pics of...
  3. J

Feeler: day at a park BBQ/ gtg

Hey I was wondering anyone in the norcal area and the guys from the Dublin and Santa Clara meet would wanna have a gtg / BBQ in the San jose area at a park? Just putting it out there summers coming down to it's last months ! I know some people were interested that I mentioned it to let me know...
  4. J

Tenzo r band new lowering springs 120 a set Bay area norcal

hey guys my buddy over at Sonic MS in Mountain View is selling Tenzo R lowering springs the drop is 1.6 in the front 1.8 in the rear they are going for 120 a set cash only my buddies name is Justin his cell number is 408 833 9892 the number to the shop is 650 691 9000 call him and ask about it...
  5. J

Somic ms mountain view blow out deal Tenzo R lowering springs

hey guys my buddy over at Sonic MS in Mountain View is selling Tenzo R lowering springs the drop is 1.6 in the front 1.8 in the rear they are going for 120 a set cash only my buddies name is Justin his cell number is 408 833 9892 the number to the shop is 650 691 9000 call him and ask about it...
  6. J

FS: OEM gti front Valance willing to ship must go

hey i have my front valence off my gti im trying to get 50 for it shipping is at owners expense pics coming soon!
  7. J

FS: gti oem front valance willing to ship needs to go

i have an oem gti front valance i am willing to ship im asking 50 picked up and shipping is at owners expense and will be willing to work on a price for those who want it to be shipped
  8. J

FS:4 bbs huffs 18" w/or w/o tires bay area

trying to get 380 off these 4huffs sitting in my garage they are in pretty good condition 2 have minor curb rash but its not noticeable tires are not on the wheels and are conti sport 2s but barley have life pm me if interested! pics coming soon! willing to ship
  9. J

OEM gti side skirts 4 door and OEM front valance gti bay area

i have sides skirts and a front lip oem for a gti mkv let me know if your interested im in the bay area Im asking 140 picked up i may ship if i have to pm me if interested ill put pics up later