GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. DUBLAX

FS - Passport 9500ix Radar Detector

Hello everyone, Sold the GTI a while ago for a Jeep and now I live in a state where radar detector are illegal so I really have no use for this thing. Used it only a handful of times on long trips but definitely paid for itself quickly. Reliable detector, silences false positives, also alerts...
  2. DUBLAX

FS: 13MM spacers w/ extended lugs

Title says it all. Ran for a few thousand miles. They're great for anyone who wants a better look from stock wheels. Brings most OEM wheels on GTI's from a 51et to 38et. Looking for 100+shipping. NEED THESE GONE.
  3. DUBLAX

FS: 13MM spacers w/ extended lugs

Title says it all. Ran for a few thousand miles. They're great for anyone who wants a better look from stock wheels. Brings most OEM wheels on GTI's from a 51et to 38et. Looking for 100+shipping. NEED THESE GONE.
  4. DUBLAX

FS: Small Part Out w/ GOOD STUFF

Just traded in my car and have a few things left over that I pulled off. Neuspeed P-flo FSI Intake-Red, I think I have the heat shield still. Only used for a few thousand miles. Price-120 plus shipping 13mm Spacers with extended lugs-Not a whole lot to elaborate on...Price-110 plus shipping...
  5. DUBLAX

08 CW GTI/DSG--Low Miles--18k OBO--NOVA

Need to sell the car quickly so I can pay for my next year of school. 2008 VW GTI, DSG transmission with 26,000 miles on the clock. Has had only premium run through it. Package 0, interlagos seats, ipod connector, moster/carpet mats. Small modifications include 38% window tint, color matched...
  6. DUBLAX

One.

Original title I know. But, my car is finally close to getting to where I want it to be. I need to drop my fronts down, I know. Reverse rake FTL. I'm gonna even them out in the morning. Photo Cred: Guilford32 Oh yeah...where the hell do I get center caps for these things...?
  7. DUBLAX

Center caps for Miro 279 (LM Reps)

Hey guys hoping someone could help me with this. I just got a set of LM reps and they only came with 3 center caps, and they were all missing logos, they just had glue residue so I have no idea what reps they are. I'm GUESSING that they're miro's... Regardless I was hoping if someone could...
  8. DUBLAX

My weird story...

I figured I have nothing better to do right now. I'm bored and I don't have a car so I might as well try and burn a few minutes writing this. So I drive an 08 CW GTI and lately it had been acting a little funny but I played it off as just the type of car it is. DSG is loud, the car makes weird...
  9. DUBLAX

Well shoot...help.

Randomly started going up an up ramp in a parking garage. Started this really weird like dragging plastic wheel. Cv boot grease everywhere. What are all the possible things this could be? Torn boot. New boot and repacked with grease. New axle? What else...I'm just trying to price out what im...
  10. DUBLAX

Stage 1 B7 A4 vs. Stock MkV

I ran one of my friends in Stage 1 B7 with a test pipe last night just because we were messing around driving home and we honked off from probably about 40ish...and I ran with him the whole way. We literally were door to door giving no ground on either side. I let off at 90. Then we did a...
  11. DUBLAX

Weird sound...

Developed a weird sound lately. It seems that it is most easily recreated while driving in reverse but can also rarely be recreated while moving forward. Coming from a dead stop it is almost like a binding/popping sound. Noticed usually off a "cold" start when the car has been sitting for a...
  12. DUBLAX

Stupid question.

I have an intake and yesterday it started to become "quiter". It just doesn't sound as loud when you let off the throttle. Is this a symptom of a ripped dv? The car doesn't seem to have lost any performance. Just seems that at lower rpms that "blow off" type sound isn't as loud. Thanks.
  13. DUBLAX

WTB: OEM Roof Rack bars

Looking for the OEM roof rack bars for a gti...something semi local so we dont have to ship. Offer it up...
  14. DUBLAX

Confusedddd. Fk street-lines

I have fk street lines on my car and I don't know when it started happening but recently they have started to become very creaky. Its not your normal strut mounts or bearings type noise. It took me a while to figure it out but I think I finally pin pointed the problem. When the car is stopped in...
  15. DUBLAX

Brakes?

How much would drilled and slotted rotors help on the track with stock calipers? Just an idea i've been kicking around lately... rotors in question... http://www.namotorsports.net/detail.cfm/part_cd/RORR33098SD
  16. DUBLAX

Hit something...

I hit I fairly big bump. It wasn't sub frame I don't think. I pulled off to check it out. Put it in park and it idled at 1200 for a minute. It finally settled to normal which is what like 600-700 I think? It looked like it was shaking a little more than usual. Now my brake pedal seems a little...
  17. DUBLAX

New look

18x8.5 Goals ET-51 13mm spacers all the way around 225/40/18 In the process of lowering the fronts more and taking the two spinning collars out of the rear. Should be just around 23.5-23.7 FTG when done.
  18. DUBLAX

Black & White

19. DUBLAX

Video Request: Stock Catback with Resonator Delete + Catless/Non-resonated Downpipe

Hey guys, I think this is the right place? I was wondering if anyone has a video with clips of their car running that setup? Thanks a lot in advance. Interested in hearing this.
  20. DUBLAX

Left side lower than right...?

I searched but found nothing? I thought I remembered reading something about one side of the car sitting lower then the right? It's really only noticeable when you look closely and only a few tenths of an inch off when you measure I was just making sure this is normal. They're FK streetlines...