GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. killdawabbit

FS: Like New! Nikon Coolpix P100

Had this Camera for about 6 months. Haven't used it much. I have too many camera toys at home so this one will be the first to go. The CD, AV Cable, Manuals, and User Guides have not even been opened. This Camera goes for close to $400 brand new. Comes with The Camera: Nikon CoolPix P100...
  2. killdawabbit

FS: MK5 Valance and Sideskirts *PICTURES POSTED

Alright guys. I got some of this stuff for the Rabbit but it's not gonna be worth putting it on the car since the car is gonna be gone in a matter of time. I've got MINT GTI Side Skirts, also Rear GTI Valence. MKV Fitment. Both Mk5 4dr and 2dr Rabbit and GTI's. Of course it also fits the .:R32...
  3. killdawabbit

FS: Eibach Sportlines w/ 3k miles.

Got coils a month ago and these springs are just sitting here in its box. i have the original box. springs have about 2-3k miles on it. i had them put on in july for the cupcake meet show. I ran them on stock struts/shocks. ride was nice and smooth. it never really gave me any probs. I believe...
  4. killdawabbit

FS: SSR Professor SP1 (multi-piece) Forged and Staggered Wheels

SSR Professor SP1 (multi-piece) Forged and Staggered Wheels 100% Authentic (not cheap knock offs) Black with anondized lip / Center Caps included Excellent shape with very minor curb rash Came off 1994 Supra Turbo 19x10.5 +55 18x8.0 +37 5x114.3 lug pattern Bridgestone Potenza 305/30/19...
  5. killdawabbit

CupCakin'4Kids - CCM&ImportedPerformance PICTURES!

Show had an AMAZING OUT COME FOR THE HOSPITAL AND CHARITY! We raised just about a yard stick over $13k for the Hospital! over 1100+ Cars came out! Here are the pictures. Thanks to all who came out. These pictures are not all mine. Photo credits to Chris "Bubbles" Brinkley from DFdubs.org...
  6. killdawabbit

CUPCAKE MEET#7! DALLAS TX! AACENTER! CALLING ALL TX LA OK NM VW OWNERS!

Cupcakemeet.com is teaming up with Import Performance to bring you CCM7 : "Cupcakin’ for Kids". Our most anticipated event of the year! This event will be a little different than our normal “Meet and Greet” events of past. This will be a Charity show/event with 100% of the proceeds going to the...
  7. killdawabbit

CUPCAKE MEET 7!! DALLAS, TX :: AMERICAN AIRLINES CENTER

Cupcakemeet.com is teaming up with Import Performance to bring you CCM7 : "Cupcakin’ for Kids". Our most anticipated event of the year! This event will be a little different than our normal “Meet and Greet” events of past. This will be a Charity show/event with 100% of the proceeds going to the...