GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

OK to drive with APR TBE w/o stage 2?

Hey all. I'm planning on having both my APR stealth TBE and APR stage 2 software installed tomorrow. I was originally planning to have the TBE installed at the same place I was going to have my car reflashed, but they are charging about $200 for the install. So instead, I'm going to have the...
  2. S

Should I bother installing the Forge DV?

I have an early model 07 GTI, which I believe has the older version DV. I have had the APR stage 1 reflash for about 14,000 miles with no problems whatsoever. I just recently purchased the APR stealth tbe, and plan on installing it within the next month or so, along with the stage 2 reflash...
  3. S

FS: 3" APR Sport Cat-back exhaust USED

For sale is a USED APR sport cat-back exhaust. I bought the entire Turbo-back used but have decided to only install the downpipe. The exhaust is in great condition and can be had for $425 obo. This thing retails for $899 new. There are pictures and sound clips all over this forum so I don't...
  4. S

ATP DP to Agency power exhaust?

I'm considering going with an ATP DP and an agency power exhaust because of price, performance and noise. The only problem is that I live in CA and would eventually have to go for a smog test. Would this set up pass the emissions test, or will I have to have an exhaust weld on a cat? if they...
  5. S

FS: 17" OEM Classic X Wheels + tires (off my 07 GTI)

Hey Everyone. For sale are a set of 4 17" OEM Classic X wheels with Bridgestone All-Season Potenzas. The wheels and tires are in excellent condition and have been driven for only 5600 miles. The wheels have never been curbed, but there are a few very very small rock chips on a few of the wheels...
  6. S

FS: ITG Filter (never opened) $60 shipped obo

Selling a Brand new (still in packaging) ITG Air Filter. It is pre-greased and ITG advertises that it never needs to be replaced. Comes with a lifetime warranty. It improves airflow to your engine, which should result in slightly more power and better fuel efficiency. I was planning on...
  7. S

Help with Awe Vent Boost gauge install

Hey guys. To all the people who have already installed this, I have a (stupid) question. Where does the inline air filter go???? I've looked at the instructions over and over, as well as a number of DIY's, but I can't seem to find it being mentioned anywhere. Is it necessary for...
  8. S

Need help changing air filter.

I'm going to install my Awe vent boost gauge today, and I feel like I might as well install my ITG air filter in the process. I was able to find a DIY for changing the air filter on the Tex, but the pictures in the thread no longer work. Can anyone link me to a thread with working pics, or...
  9. S

Rota Group Buy Thread PART TWO

Ok. I have gathered enough info for the group buy. I would like to go with the Rota Formula Mesh 18x8 (~22lbs) wheels in Hyper Silver in 45et. Everyone who wants in on this group buy, please respond to this thread as soon as possible. Here are the wheels in question: and how they look...
  10. S

Feeler FS/WTT: VW Fist act guitar (black) NIB

I received the VW First act guitar yesterday, but am not sure what to do with it as I don't know how to play the guitar. IM me or reply to this thread if you are interested. The guitar is still in the box and the box has not been opened. The magic number for the guitar would be somewhere in...
  11. S

OZ 35th Anniversary

Has anyone seen these wheels on an mkv before? I was looking through tirerack.com and came upon these wheels. They're labeled as OZ 35th Anniversary's. I believe they're new because I sure as hell haven't ever seen them before. Anyone have any info on weight or offset?