GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

Fs: 2006 Bmp Pkg 2 Gti

Fs: 2006 Bmp Pkg 2 Gti - Price Lowered! Well, school's starting soon, and it's time to let my baby go. It's a Black Magic Pearl Package 2 GTI, with heated, leather seats, 6 CD changer, sunroof, sattelite radio ready, DSG, dual-zone climate control and 18 inch huffs. I'm located in Longwood...
  2. J

Football fans, a win for VW!

So, this is probably old and such, but it's still quite funny. >Click<
  3. J

Winter Park Uber Car Show {56K Will Die!} Tons of pictures of awesome cars.

Winter Park Concours D'elegance {56K Will Die!} So. This weekend, Today, was the Concours d'Elegance on Park Avenue in Winter Park, Fl. I took a ton of photos, it was really cool. I think in total I took over 200 photos. So, I went through them and resized the best ones. Since I can only...
  4. J

Some photos...

So, last night I got bored and decided that since I'd never taken any photos of my car, I may as well. So Camera in hand, I headed out at about 8:30 in search of somewhere to take some photos. I ended up in a parking garage at a nearby mall. I haven't done any photoshoots before, and am...
  5. J

The ultimate showdown..

No, not the flash animation... VW bug vs. Ferrari F430... you know who wins.. =P click Pretty sweet.. Okay... the flash animation too... click
  6. J

A lot of fun today!

So. I'm coming home from work today, and this dude in a modded segway pulls up next to me. He looks towards me and revs his engine, and I rev right back. When the light turns green, I spin my tires in both first and second. He got the jump on me, but I pulled hard and sped past him once I...
  7. J

Check it out!

I thought this was a pretty funny video... crazy street racers... http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5784845810917105168&q=Rabbit+VW
  8. J

GTI vs. CT2000!!!

O.. M.. G.. Today. On my way home, I finally saw the incredible CT2000. Complete with the fifty inch chrome rims!!111oneeleven. Anyway, It happened like this. I'm sitting at the light, listening to my music on my now un-soft-clipped stereo and enjoying the beautiful night air, when the...
  9. J

Okay... Fry me.

Here we go... fry me. Flame me. Tell me how crappy it looks. =P Nah, but seriously. I put the same kind of pinstripes that Nikerey did, only this is the way they look in the sun, on a clean car. =P I've had 'em on for a few days now, and I'm still undecided. I love the way they look. And...
  10. J

Some Action Shots! (56k beware - sort of.)

Alright, on the way home from Graduation, my mom decided to get crazy on I-4. Thanks to this, we got some great action shots, and I figured it'd be nice to post 'em up. I like the way the wheels look spinning. Hope y'all enjoyed. I'm hoping to have some new stuff installed and such...