GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. acewayne

WTB: Hatch Cover

Looking to buy the carpeted cover that covers the hatch so people can look inside...
  2. acewayne

WTB: OEM Roof rack bars 2 door

Looking to buy the oem roof rack bars. Thanks.
  3. acewayne

WTB: OEM Tinted/Darkened Tails

Looking to buy a set of those OEM tinted/darkened tails that went on a blowout sale for $80 in 2012. I've got some damage on one side that I'd like to replace if anyone has some for sale :thumbsup:
  4. acewayne

Neuspeed FMIC

Anyone have it? How do you like it? Seems like a lot of people raving about it on golfmk6.
  5. acewayne

Thought I'd share

So I bought a civic to start driving more instead of my GTI 10 days ago, then I went out of town for 6 days. Yesterday I woke up to a police officer knocking on the door at 5am because of the following below... The guy driving apparently dropped their phone, went to pick it up, and...
  6. acewayne

Camber Issue

So I'm putting new wheels on and getting an alignment at the dealer to get more rear camber at the moment. The plan was to have the rear set to -4. The passenger side went to -4 with ease, but the driver side is maxing out at around -3.55. Anyone ever had this issue before? Still trying some...
  7. acewayne

17x9.5 et36 camber

17x9.5 et36 on a 215/45 in the rear (sawblades) with -4 camber at 23.5 FTG. Seem decent or maybe a bit more camber needed?
  8. acewayne

FS: Black 4 piece Wolfsburg grille w/ fogs

SOLD!!
  9. acewayne

WTB: One Gunmetal VMR VB3

Looking to buy ONE gunmetal 18x8.5 et45 VMR VB3/v703 Wheel. If anyone has one shoot me a price. Thanks
  10. acewayne

H&R 10mm Spacer P/N's

I'm going to run 10mm spacers with my VB3's in the front and rear. I came across two part numbers for H&R 10mm spacers that are associated with the MKV GTI. 2055571A and 2055571B. The differences being, 2055571A: Bore Depth: Accepts up to 15.5mm hub height Chamfer: 6.5mm 45 Degrees...
  11. acewayne

FS: Chrome Alphards

gone .
  12. acewayne

FS: Chrome Alphards

gone gone
  13. acewayne

WTB: Two 18x8.5 et35 Alphards

As the title says, I need two 18x8.5 et35 (front) Alphards
  14. acewayne

FS: OEM Projector Fogs

sold
  15. acewayne

Rear sitting high

Installed Koni coilovers about 2 weeks ago with the rear all the way down and perches in. It sits at 24.5 FTG. I know Koni's don't go really low, but I expected closer to 24 with perches in based off of the research I did before buying them. I planned on taking the perches out when I got...
  16. acewayne

Bottoming out?

I recently installed Koni coilovers about 2 weeks ago and I'm experiencing what I think is the front end bottoming out when hitting the dips before and after bridges/overpasses on the highway. Basically, I hit these dips and its as if the front of the car compresses/sinks to the ground and the...
  17. acewayne

Passenger door speaker rattle

So, for a while now I've noticed that even with the slightest bass at the lowest volume or going around 73mph+ there's a rattle from the passenger side. After some searching on the forum it seems the most common cause is a loose screw somewhere. My thought was the passenger speaker and to make...
  18. acewayne

OEM Projector Fog Condesation

So I bought some used OEM projector fogs a while ago and they work fine. Cutoff and light output is great. The only issue I have with them is that they seem to get a bit of condensation at the bottom/corners when they've been on for a while. After they've been off for a while the condensation...
  19. acewayne

HID Bulb CPO Warranty

Delete. :biggrin:
  20. acewayne

Yellow HID Bulb

I ordered a DDM HID kit for my fogs about two weeks ago and installed it today and everything is working perfectly except for the fact that the bulbs are the wrong color. I ordered 3000k which should be yellow but instead they are a "gold" color. Seems like I got bad bulbs or there's something...