GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. a-easy

Battery drained, tune help!

Hello everyone! The other morning, I left the fogs on (I work overnight) and the battery drained today I went for a drive and punched on the gas for a quick pull and I saw my boost wasn't peaking to its usual numbers, ive read that the ecu can lose the tune if the battery dies for a long period...
  2. a-easy

Looking for local trade ,FL

whats Golfmkv, im in the tampa area and I am looking for a trade local. just shot me a pm if interested. these are audi rep wheels. no bends and no tpms. just looking for something else.
  3. a-easy

17inch wheels, pic request

Anyone running 17inch wheels other than OEMs? I was looking around couldn't find anything. I was wondering cuz I'm looking into buying wheels shortly. Jus wondering how aftermarket 17s look on a lowered mkv. Thanks ladies and gents.
  4. a-easy

Should I trade my MKV

So a week ago I went with my brother to a local vw dealership to pick up his 2013 CC, as he was doing his paper work the sales guy ask me if i would trade the gti for anything else, I was hesitant at first but said sure we can run numbers. he said he could get me an mkvi jetta sel but idk, my 07...
  5. a-easy

new car 8)

Just picked this up. Got lots of plans for it. Lol for all you gamers out there.
  6. a-easy

$1 Quick pic

Jus washed it and took a quick pic I was playing with my phones filters!
  7. a-easy

2 watches Nixon and Nautica

Hello mkv I have two watches for sale. Both great condition. Pm or text or call 8137200657 Nixon - 80 Nautica 70
  8. a-easy

WTB:Intake for FSI

whats up golfmkv, if anyone has an intake for sale send me a PM or hit me on the text 813-720-0657 thanks:biggrin:
  9. a-easy

video Audi Content

pretty cool video imo. Hope you guys enjoy ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNklpt8CVW4&feature=related
  10. a-easy

FS: stock GTI honey comb grille

Whats up golfmkv? I got a honey comb stock GTI grille for sale. Upper lower and fogs I have open fogs and the closed ones. For the set asking price is $80. Two tabs are broken on the top part of the grille but it sticks. I had it for monthes that way. To contact me PM or text for quickest...
  11. a-easy

FT: Golf gt badgeless grille

What's up Golf mkv! I got a Golf GT badgeless grille , I'm not going to fill the hood notch nor do I have the moneh to do so. If anyone is interested or have any questions, pm or text me 813-720-0657.
  12. a-easy

Quick wheel question

What's up golf mkv? I recently came back from a road trip and one my wheels got messed up. I cant find a replacement and I can't find a place local that is willing to repair one wheel. I found some Audi rep wheels, can someone tell me if these would work on our vehicles? I have an 07 GTI lowered...
  13. a-easy

G-Shock: Black on Black

Whats up Golf Mkv? I have a G-shock for sale, it was used lightly. Its Black on Black and its half digital and half analog. Im located in Tampa FL and im willing to meet up, im only going to keep this watch up on this site for about a week if i have no luck ill be posting on eBay. Im asking...
  14. a-easy

FS: Ziza Yellow Fogs

Whats up golfmkv? I got some Ziza Yellow fog bulbs for sale. $15 shipped would do good. bulbs work great and look sharp. i took them off to put the stockys back on. PM is best way to get in contact with me.
  15. a-easy

Quick headlight question

Ok, so one of my headlights is purple, meaning its burnt out. I found out from another thread if you have them on you can fry the whole housing. The dealership saids I can come in tomorrow to swap some new bulbs in. But I want to know if ill be Okay to drive with them on for tonight? Thanks
  16. a-easy

For Trade: BBS rx

Hey guys I'm looking to get some Huffs for these or any offers I'm willing to hear out. I'm located in the tampa FL area. the bolt pattern on these are 5x114.3, wobble bolts will be provided.Tires are 90% life on them. Wheels have some crubage from previous owner, so I'm not looking for perfect...
  17. a-easy

cleaning steering wheel

What is the best way to clean a steering wheel on a GTi? What do all you detailing gurus out their know about this? ive tried meguiers leather conditioning but it blows.. so if anyone has answers to this POST up ! I want my steering wheel to feel like factory smooth. now its like grimey and...
  18. a-easy

FS: New South boost gauge

like the title says, i have a New south boost guage for sale. i believe it comes with everything needed to install. im selling because i want a vent boost gauge. i bought it for $115, im asking for 80 plus shipping and paypal fees thank you
  19. a-easy

My wHip

Couple of pictures by the lake....and a mini mortard :) My brother has a D3100 and we dont really know how to use it, so pointers and tips are welcomed ! enjoy (warning: picture whore)
  20. a-easy

Shifter knobs

Whats up guys, i have three different shifter knobs for sale, id rate them 3.5/5 based on condition. The Stock Gti one doesnt have the plastic around it but its a very simple swap with the exsisting one you have in your car now. they all have 1-6 speed. None of this knobs come with clamp, but...