GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

Tire Question

Guys i have a set of Audi Avus 17" i have 225-45-17 yoko's on them now what would be a good lower profile size and brand to put on them for the summer.
  2. S

Need a pic or a thred

Need a pic of the Black MKV with Yellow Fogs and Yellow mirror signals
  3. S

Photoshop elements

Does anyone here use Photoshop Elements? and what Program do most of you use for HDR?
  4. S

Lowered on 17"

Any good pics of rides lowered on 17's?
  5. S

lowered on 16" wheels

any Pics of a mkv Lowered on 16" wheels
  6. S

GTI springs on a Rabbit

how low will a set of oem MKV GTI Springs take a mkv Rabbit? I want to go a little lower than stock.
  7. S

what is can bus?

what is Can Bus? I have a MKV Rabbit the basic of basic head unit no steering wheel controls but im looking at getting either a wd6080 as 7608 or a semting do i have to worry about can bus or what ever it is?
  8. S

Semtig,wd6050,as7608 witch one?

Ok guys i know your gonna say look it up, and some of the threads are 3 yrs old and have 6000 posts i get some confused :iono: in your honest opinion what one is the highest quality, worry free unit. if im dishing out that kind of jack i dont want to piss with it not working all the time. I...
  9. S

ES958MO 7" HD Car DVD Player w GPS IPOD Special for VW

ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS ONE LOOKS LIKE A NEWER VERSION? iM SO DAMN SCEPTICAL ABOUT THESE THINGS I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO? ANY HELP OR FEEDBACK WOULD BE APPRECIATED. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ES958MO-7-HD-Car-DVD-Player-w-GPS-IPOD-Special-VW-/320655229954
  10. S

disable DRL

How do you go about disableing your drl
  11. S

front door speakers 2006 rabbit

can anyone tell me what the sizes are for the 3 speakers in the front door of a 2006 rabbit. 10 speaker system.
  12. S

Factory speakers question

factory Speakers Hey People be fore i go and tear apart the inside of my car can you tell me what the speaker sizes are? I have a "06" 2dr Rabbit MKV Plain Jane Cd player Looks like i have 2 speakers in each door and 2 in the rear sides. should this have a I-pod or aux input somewhere too...
  13. S

CRUTCHFIELD QUESTIONS?

HEY GUYS/GALS IM WANTING TO UPGRADE MY HEAD UNIT, SO I WENT ON TO THE CRUTCHFIELD OUTFIT MY VEHICAL SECTION AND THEY ARE SAYING I NEED A "The integration adapter provides the accessory power you will need for your new receiver. PAC C2R-VW2 $129.99" WHAT DOES THIS DO AND DO I NEED IT?