GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

FS: AFE Pro Dry Filter, Filter Restore Kit, OEM Air Filter, & OEM VW/AUDI Rad Fluid

FS: AFE Pro Dry Filter, Filter Restore Kit, OEM Air Filter, & OEM VW/AUDI Rad Fluid The AFE Filter is in MINT condition and was barely used before vehicle was sold. Recharge Kit is brand new and not even opened OEM Air Filter is new and not opened Radiator Fluid is new/sealed AFE Dry Flow...
  2. G

Scosche IFWAR passPORT USB Adapter for iPhone4

I have been searching old threads to determine how to hook up the iPhone4 to the ipod adapter inside my center console. To make a long story short, I searched for enough information that led me to purchase the Scosche IFWAR passPORT USB Charging Adapter on eBay. The unit cost me roughly $20. I...
  3. G

Shops (aftermarket & OEM parts) in the Bay Area

Anyone here know of a reputable an aftermarket/oem/performance VW/Audi parts shop in the Bay Area? I'm looking to purchase various products in spurts at a time and do not need to pay inflated s/h charges like certain online vendors are charging. Thanks
  4. G

2003 Nissan Frontier King Cab XE 2WD 5-Speed, Bay Area, Ca - YOUR WORK TRUCK!

Price: $4,995 (OBO) Reasonable offers will be taken seriously, with no trade-ins, and low-ballers will be ignored. 1. Mileage: 165,000 2. Color: Dessert Sand 3. Manual 5SPD Transmission 4. Reason for selling: No longer being used as a daily driver. 5. Location: Bay Area, Ca - If buyer is...