GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. STRANGR

(2) 12" Infinity Kappa Perfects in Box

$350 OBO, shipping negotiable. Location MN. Time to let go. I am the sole owner of these subs since 1998, yeah I'm old. They were the quintessential subwoofer to own of that time. Been in various cars over the years. Always ran round 1200wrms through them. Well cared for and the rubber surrounds...
  2. STRANGR

FS: Wolfburg Grill, Golfball Shifter, R32 Spare

Sold
  3. STRANGR

Revo 2+ Dyno

Because you can never see enough numbers. Revo Stage 2+ EVoms intake BSH Catchcan, DV relocate, Throttle body pipe A&L performance catless downpipe Tims Custom Exhaust 3" to Oval tip APR FMIC & HPFP 60 F 67% Humidity WHP Pay no attention to the first red pull, I changed my timing right before...
  4. STRANGR

BSH TB Pipe Difficulties

I'm having a little trouble installing my bsh throttle body pipe. First, where in hell are the instructions for this thing? At least give me an idea of where to start, sadly nothing on the BSH website. Second, where is that mounting tab supposed to go? In the below picture I simply placed...
  5. STRANGR

Magnetic Drain Plug

I've had a magnetic oil drain plug for the better half of 40k miles and have never seen any ferrous material build up on it while changing oil I was curious if anyone has collected anything from their magnetic drain plug. Maybe the oil pan already has a larger magnet build into the bottom thus...