GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Tall007

a few mkv parts for sale soon.

I'm going to have a few parts for sale soon(Friday 8/16), as I'm going back to stock to trade it in. Prices are firm and for local pick up in the D/FW Tx, willing to ship all parts but price will change as a result of the shipping charge. Pics coming soon. 1st off is a UR 3 inch catless...
  2. Tall007

question before I take my car in warranty work...

Ok so I need to get my A/C fixed by the dealership, under warranty of course. I'm APR stage2 with a 3" dp and Carboinio intake. Now I'm not really worried about them saying about the intake, but should I take off the Dp before I take the car in for service, or just switch the program back to...
  3. Tall007

Selling the Gti..

So I've come to the difficult conclusion to sell the Gti... But I'm caught at a cross roads.. I dont know if I should try and sell it stock or leave me the 3" dp on and sell it with the Stage 2 software on there.. The only thing I can see being a problem with leaving the Stage 2 on there is that...
  4. Tall007

FS: Eibach Sportline New in box.

SOLD!!!!!!!!!
  5. Tall007

Anybody running a Unitronic Downpipe?

Anybody in here using this on their FSi?
  6. Tall007

Anybody running a Unitronic Downpipe?

Anybody in here using this on their FSi?
  7. Tall007

how long

How long should it take a well stocked vw/audi exclusive shop, to take off the stock turbo and replace one of the top bolts that hold the dp to the turbo, and re-install the turbo?
  8. Tall007

FS: Forge Diverter Valve and BSH boost tap $130 shipped

Selling a Forge diverter Valve, only used for 6,000 miles, and a BSH boost tap for $130 shipped. http://www.flickr.com/photos/68881759@N07/6717699285/
  9. Tall007

Alram went off out of nowhere

So I literallyw was just sleeping, and my alram starts going off out of nowhere. it started beeping twice, stops for 2 seconds then beeps twice again, and it kept doing this till I unplugged my battery. I only unplugged the battery because the alarm wouldnt stop by me unlocking and locking the...
  10. Tall007

Does anyone know..

Does anyone know which intake has the MAF sensor housing in the same location(or closest too) as the stock location? My reason for asking is, I had the P-flo, and after I went stage1, I was getting boost fluctuations at higher rpm(4300 and beyond). So I put the stock box back on, following some...
  11. Tall007

valve cover wont come off

I've taken all 16 of the torx screws out, disconnected all three of the hoses, and taken off the PCV assembly. Am I missing something here? It should come right off now, right? PLz help. I tried searching on here and on google, no help tho..
  12. Tall007

Quick pcv ?

Tried searching and couldnt find. just need a simple question answered. When i turn my car off there is sound coming out of the Pcv. It sounds like someone letting air out of a tire really really slowly. I always assumed this was normal, since its done it, since i bought the car with 38,xxx...
  13. Tall007

How many of you chipped guys...

.. have had to change your wastegate? or chose to change the thing?
  14. Tall007

boost leak??!?

I have Apr Stage 1, BSH pcv fix, and a Forge dv.. Ive been stage 1 for about 4 months now, and this didnt start till about 2 months ago.. Almost every time i floor it in 4th,(sometimes in 3rd too, but not always), and 5th it will hold 15 psi up until about 4800 rpm, but then dives down to 8-9...
  15. Tall007

PCV or fuel cuts?????????

So i tried searching sot see if anyone had already had this problem, but couldnt find anything. So hears my problem. When I'm flooring, and the my rpms are nearing 5000 the boost will fall to 10 psi, usually that wont happen until 5600-6000 rpm. Its like it kind of dips down, and loose's a bit...
  16. Tall007

PCV or HPFP???

So i tried searching sot see if anyone had already had this problem, but couldnt find anything. So hears my problem. When I'm flooring, and the my rpms are nearing 5000 the boost will fall to 10 psi, usually that wont happen until 5600-6000 rpm. Its like it kind of dips down, and loose's a bit...
  17. Tall007

I want my car BACK!..

I finally started making more money so I can actually do things to my car, and I dont have the thing.. I took it to the shop on Monday to fix my hail damage($5200 worth) and they haven't even touched it yet. I'm dying here.. I have all these things just sitting in my house ready to put on...
  18. Tall007

Intercooler comparison

Is APR's intercooler really that much better than the Forge one, well 300 dollars worth that is. lol -t.i.a.
  19. Tall007

Found some springs for cheap

Probably a stupid question but will springs from an 06 passat fit my 08 gti?
  20. Tall007

Pcv revamp vs. Catch can

I do know the differences between both, but I'm not sure how much the catch can actually helps. Anyone have experience with both? Is the catch can really worth it? Thanks..