GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. CopperAddict

MK5 Items for Sale on eBay

Check out this link to my items posted on eBay - http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItemsLinkButtons&userid=copperaddict Carbonio Intake, K&N Filter, Clear Corners, Vented Grills. Items start posting at 5pm PST
  2. CopperAddict

FA: Neuspeed Power Pulley Kit on eBay

I've posted some VW items, as well as some karting items on eBay. Check them out ----> http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItemsLinkButtons&userid=copperaddict
  3. CopperAddict

WTB - Rear Tail Lights

I'm looking for an extra set of rear tail lights. Anyone out there already updated their's and want to get rid of the stock ones? Pete
  4. CopperAddict

Wheel Poll - 18" for Candy White GTI

Ok everyone, I've researched this to death and I need to finally come to a conclusion on which wheels to put on my Candy White GTI. The GTI is my daily driver, and I generally drive about 20,000 miles. I live in Central Illinois so we do get snow, but that's why I bought the car with the 17"...
  5. CopperAddict

Chip Poll - Current Owners

Which chip/flash did you go with on your GTI? pete
  6. CopperAddict

FLIK Wheels

Anyone have any pics of a Flik Wasp wheel mounted on a GTI? I am wondering if they will even work, as the offset is only 33. Pete
  7. CopperAddict

Installed Carbonio Intake Today.

I got my Carbonio intake installed today. I took some pics after it was installed. The stickers are not put on at the factory, so you can put them where you want. The kit replaces the factory paper pleated filter with a Pipercross foam filter. THe hardest part of the install was getting the...
  8. CopperAddict

How about some Spring Advice from those that already have them

I would like to get rid for the 4x4 look, but not loose the decent ride, as I drive 20k miles per year for work. I generally don't have more than one other person in the car, but the area behind the back seat is always loaded with files, etc. Any suggestions for springs that would lower the...
  9. CopperAddict

Kamei Rear Tail Light Covers

Anyone know of any place in the US that I can order the Kamei Rear Tail Light Covers from? Thanks! Pete
  10. CopperAddict

Neuspeed Power Pulley Kit

Has anyone gotten the Power Pully Kit yet? Claims to have 5-7 HP Increase. The only thing that scares me is that it uses a different belt, so it might be difficult to replace it down the road. Pete