GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

selling stock 2008 gti in Los angeles, ca

Great condition and low mileage! Stock gti.HMU http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/3920636110.html
  2. D

Fog Light Cover cracked

hi, As the topic says, the fog light cover of my ride is broken. I wonder where can I order a replacement for it? Should I go to vw dealers ? Great thanks to those who gives me reply.
  3. D

Cheapest way to plug in an Iphone 4 ??!

Hi guys, I am driving an 08 gti. There is an ipod adapter in under the armrest installed in my car. As you all know that the adapter cannot read the iphone 4. So I am asking you guys which way is the cheapest and easiest way to have an iphone 4 plugged in the audio sound system? Thank you in...
  4. D

gti rep votex front lip

Anyone knows where can I find a rep votex front lip? I have already bought a rep side skirt in Dubsteknic and the rear valence in ecs.
  5. D

gti emblem(germany flag)

Does anyone know where can I get a germany flag emblem for my gti ? I saw people put this emblem on their cars. I personally think it is quite nice and I am thinking should I place it in the front or at the back. What do you guys think ?
  6. D

mkv car seats cover !!??

Does anyone use seat covers on their mkv???? I prefer leather seat but it is hard to find a right one. So, I may go for a cloth interior. But i personally don't like the cloth seats at all. Any ideas ???thanks
  7. D

Larry Roesch VW in Bensenville, IL

Hi, I just found a 4dr mkv at larry roesch vw at Bensenville, IL. I wonder have you guys heard of this dealer? Since I am living in NC, I may not able to go there and test drive the car(they have the one that I am looking for: black 4 dr at leather seat). I hope you guys can give me some...
  8. D

body kit question for candy white gti

Hi, any good and not that expensive body kit. I basically don't like the black body kit come with the original package. Or can I paint it into white ? any good ideas ??thanks guys
  9. D

Need help and comments on Mkv Purchase

Hi everyone, I am looking at a 08 4dr at gti. The car is not located in the state that I am in. Since it fulfill all my requirements.(black, 4dr, at, leather seat) I really hope to get it online without test driving it. However, The car is currently listed as certified used car at dealership...
  10. D

Bodykits for 4dr mkv

Hi everyone, Any good sites that I could get the bodykit from? Also, if it is hard to put the kits on by myself? thanks in advance
  11. D

Getting advices for buying mkv

Hi everyone, I am about to get a used 08 mkv. I have scheduled a test-drive, May I know what should I pay attention to? Any special parts that I need to check ? Thanks in advance.