GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

Ride height

Hey everyone, I installed my ast 4100's last week. Now that they are on I have two questions. One what ride height should I run with them?? I measured hub center to fender stock and they were all 360mm except the LF that was 362mm. I am currently at 345mm not sure if that is too low for best...
  2. B

I got my suspension

I just got my AST 4100's today and I can't wait to put them on. I received my tires last Friday. My front and rear hochkis sway bars should be here by the end of the week. Here are the pics.
  3. B

Larger master cylinder

Now that the rotor group buy is almost done I should have my brakes on soon. I have read that the brake pedal has about another inch of travel due to the increased volume of the calipers. Does anyone know if there is a larger master cylinder that will bolt in? I have done some research and...
  4. B

Tire fitment

I have looked through over 100 pages of threads in this section (learning) and haven't seen anyone ask about this size. I am thinking about getting 235/40/18 dunlop z1 star spec for my GTI on 18x8 et45 team dynamics pro race 1.2. I have coilovers on the way but I will not be going very low. I...
  5. B

First track day

So I did my first track day at summit point in West Virginia yesterday main track. It was awesome to say the least. I couldn't believe how well the GTI did. There were a few issues with the car first with the engine mods I have I was hitting 130 on the main straight and after 3-4 laps the...
  6. B

WTB 18z cayenne calipers

Hey I ordered my wheels today and it looks like there is good progress on the 2pc rotor front. So it looks like I am going to be needing calipers soon so If anyone knows of any for sale or has any for sale let me know please. Thanks in advance
  7. B

PCV recall

Hey everyone I looked and didn't see anything on here about it but there is going to be a recall for fsi engines and you get a new valve cover with a different pcv breather assy. I have been a BMW tech for around 9 years now and there is a VW dealer next to my current dealer. I have a 2011 gti...