GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. FWDLOL

Eurojet Vband Downpipe

SOLD
  2. FWDLOL

Tein Super Street + Coilovers

They look to be the Supper Street with pillow ball mounts but the part # on them is not listed anywhere. I was told by Tein that these are their track Version that has not been released yet (we were going to do a private label co-op with them). The tags state for an 08 R32 but they came off a...
  3. FWDLOL

FS 19s 2 Piece Forged Mesh Herra Frush ***Custom***

Had these custom make for a MKVI about 8 months ago. Wheels and tires in great shape. No bends, no clear cracking, no issues what so ever. Tires have about 80% on em. Specs below. PM me if you have any questions 19x8.5 5X112 ET 35 or HELL YA 2 Piece Forged Polished lips Brushed Faces...
  4. FWDLOL

RS4 Injecrtors

SOLD
  5. FWDLOL

VF Motor & Trans Mount

Pulled these apart to get powder coated then lost interest. These go for $200 each mount. Ill let them go $150 each shipped or $275 shipped for both to the Con US for both
  6. FWDLOL

What did you get the wife/S.O. for Xmas?

I just scored her a pair of Naked & Famous jeans for 15 bucks :eek: Normally 159
  7. FWDLOL

Want some new Jordans?

Im 30...I own IIIs-VIIs. All the ones I owned as a kid but I would not try and rob a ninja for they shoez.
  8. FWDLOL

FSI BYP Head

SOLD
  9. FWDLOL

What did you get the wife/S.O. for Xmas?

iPad 2 64GB, some scarfs, a pair of Nudies, and some meat :)
  10. FWDLOL

Whats on your christmas list

A pair of Momotaro 0701s and some nice Clarks Chukkas
  11. FWDLOL

RS4 Injectors

Brand new never ran with brand new install kits. Asking $300 shipped to the US!!!
  12. FWDLOL

PC or Mac?

I love all my Macs. No issues at all
  13. FWDLOL

GTX3071R BILLET ***BRAND NEW**

Brand new never ran Billet Wheel GTX3071R CHRA and ceramic exh housing : 1000 shipped plus fees