GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. JPmkV

Monster mats, trunk stuff, suspension, spare tire...

Located in south jersey/Philly area. Don't really want to ship, but will consider. Gti floor mats/ monster mats: $75 False floor: $35 Gorilla gear: $5ea $12 for all 3 Sub flooring w/ all tools: $50 Spare tire/ wheel: $50 OEM side mirrors: $25 (SOLD) Lower honey comb grill: $10...
  2. JPmkV

A possible farewell.

This monday, around 1:30 pm, I was involved in a pretty bad accident. While sitting at a red light a man in a SUV slammed into the rear of my car and pushed me into the rear of another SUV. There was a total of 4 people involved, one man in the Ford (the causer of the accident, probably in his...
  3. JPmkV

Cult Classic 2013

Post up your pictures from the Cult Classic meet! Had such a good time! :thumbsup:
  4. JPmkV

First attempt at light painting

Just took a couple pictures in my driveway last night, and it was the first time I've ever attempted light painting. I'm pretty happy with the outcome. :thumbsup:
  5. JPmkV

*Please Help: Electrical Problems after replacing car battery??

Just replaced the battery in my 2007 2dr gti, and now my driver side door will not lock with the key fob or the inside door buttons, and the alarm will not arm. Passenger side door will lock and unlock with key fob and inside buttons. And now I have noticed that anything electrical on the driver...
  6. JPmkV

Shorter end links needed with air ride?

As of now I am riding on 8380's street + coils with stock end links. I'm planning on installing a full air ride setup with autopilot v2 mgmt ASAP, and I just want to know if I should replace my stock end links with shortened ones. Such as these...
  7. JPmkV

Into the Darkness

8. JPmkV

*Fair Warning* It's an mkv on sawblades.

:yikes: :fighting0030: So it's been a while since I've last posted in the forums, and I wanted to share some shots I finally got around to taking with my new wheels mounted. :thumbsup: I spent months polishing these wheels, and I must admit that after everything I am very content with how...
  9. JPmkV

JPmkV's H2Oi Picture Thread

Just a few that I have edited so far. More to come! :thumbsup: Hope everyone enjoys! :headbang:
  10. JPmkV

WTT: BMP GTI front end, for BMP Jetta front end

My Front end is in great condition. No license plate holes. Recently replaced lower honeycomb grille and open foglight grilles as as well. I would love to swap all the grilles out for the Jetta grilles. Something in good condition. :thumbsup: example: Here is my front end...
  11. JPmkV

A few on the Bay..

Bored, and can't sleep... :eyebulge: I really want an external flash with a diffuser for situations like this. The images are a bit dark. I tried messing with the fill light and what not in lightroom, but anyway, let me know what you think! :thumbsup: 1.) 2.) 3.) One from my neighborhood...
  12. JPmkV

Gave it another shot

Captured these right before sunset. Wish I had a little more light, but I think they came out decent. Let me know what you think.. :fighting0030: 1.) 2.) :thumbsup:
  13. JPmkV

..3 Versions..

So this past Monday I met up with Michael Barry and bought his camera. :thumbsup: Now I had my first attempt at a shoot the day day after. Let me know which version you like better, if any. 1.) Original 2.) Edited by a friend on another forum 3.) My edit I downloaded the trial version of...
  14. JPmkV

18x10 et50, et45, or et40???

18x10 et50, et45, et40. Would any of these work at around 23" ftg static, with stock fenders? I'm pretty sure et50 would not clear the strut, but I'm not sure. Also what size tires would you run?
  15. JPmkV

What would you do??

Hi all, I have a chance to have a custom set of wheels built for me over this summer. Right now I'm having difficulty deciding the final specs I want them to be. I was thinking 17x8.5f and 17x9.5r et45 all around. I will be lowered to around 23" FTG static. My goal is to sit flush with my...
  16. JPmkV

17x8.5 et33

17x8.5 et33 on 215/45s all around. what do you guys think? I know it will fit easy in the rear, I'm just wondering up front. FTG measurement around 23" :yikes:
  17. JPmkV

18x8/9. What would you do??

Okay, so I have been saving up for wheels for a little while now, and I plan on making a purchase for this summer. My preference in wheels tends to change every other day so I might be making more of these threads down the line :fighting0030: Haha. I read up alot on the subject of wheels and...
  18. JPmkV

Question about lifting our cars...

Recently I have been trying to lift the front of my car to get to the coils to make some adjustments. I have car ramps, a floor jack and jack stands all at my disposal. I have tried jacking up one side of the car first and placing the jack stand unserneath where the jack points are indicated. I...
  19. JPmkV

Need adapter for anti-theft wheel bolts.

The adapter for the anti-theft wheel bolts on my Huffs is missing from my tool kit... I'd rather not have to go through the volkswagen dealer to get another one. So does anyone know where I can find one of these on the interwebz??? I found this one, but I'm not sure if it is the correct size...
  20. JPmkV

18x9.5 et40?

I know this will be cutting it close... but will 18x9.5 et40 be too aggressive in the rear? My car sits now at about 24.5" FTG (it is tucking tire on my stock 18" huffs). What tire sizes would work best with 18x8.5 et45 in the front, and the 18x9.5 et 40 in the rear? Would max camber be needed...