GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

FS: 2 FK rear Shocks

Hey guys, I got 2 FK rear shocks for sale, when I bought @DanSan's set of FK Highsports he threw in this extra set as well. They do have some miles on them so i'm looking for $100 shipped, $85 Local OBO.
  2. T

BRAND NEW SEALED COPY OF SONY IMAGINATION STUDIOS

I am selling a Brand New Sealed copy of Sony Imagination Studios for $180 or OBO. I won it at a contest for work, but I currently have a Mac and the software isn't compatible. The software includes three main programs Sony Vegas (top rated video editing software) Sound Forge (sound editing) and...
  3. T

FS: H&R Race Springs, and ECS NEW SOUTH BOOST GAUGE

Just like the title reads I have BRAND NEW/NEVER USED H&R SPORT springs for sale as well as BRAND NEW/NEVER USED New South boost gauge 0-30psi/0-30hg for sale. Im asking $200 for the springs considering that there new and go for 200+ on ECS n other sites. Depending on where u are Ill pay for...
  4. T

FS: Brand New H&R Sports Springs

So just like the title reads i have brand new H&R Sport Springs for sale. I only opened them to see what they look like since they are the first parts I ever bought. Im asking for $200+shipping. Avg lowering 2006-2007(1.5"F & 1.4"R) 2008-(0.9"F & 0.8R).
  5. T

Wolfsburg vs Euro GT

Tried seaching for a n all i saw was the post your fronts, and FS threads. Shot in the dark tho....What is the difference (besides price) between the Wolfsburg grille kit http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_V--2.0T/Exterior/Body/Grille/ES1892594/ and the Euro Golf GT kit...
  6. T

Lowering Springs Vs. Coils

so i did a quick search saw a few threads on this. But i wanted to start a fresh one. So here is the issue. i don't know if it would be better to go for lowering springs or Coils, right now im livin in PA so the roads arent to bad so im not worried bout bein low. But at the end of nxt month im...
  7. T

Different Stages?

Hey, so im new to the mod game. What are the diff Stages of mods for the GTI? stage 1 downpipe n??? stage 2.... etc