GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. ChattMkv

FS: 2007 BMP GTI, DSG, Sunroof, APR Stage 2+, OEM+, 97k miles, Clean - $11.5k OBO

FS: 2007 BMP GTI, DSG, Sunroof, APR Stage 2+, OEM+, 97k miles, Clean - $11k OBO SOLD!
  2. ChattMkv

FS: ECS Hatch Pop Kit

SOLD!
  3. ChattMkv

FS: APR Badge (Unopened)

SOLD!
  4. ChattMkv

SOLD!

SOLD!
  5. ChattMkv

SOWO 2013

Is it a bit early to make this thread? Hell no. I know I can't be the only one ready for winter to end already. Last year was my first time attending SoWo and it was the best time I had all year. If you consider yourself a VW enthusiast and you've never been....what are you doing with your...
  6. ChattMkv

FS AWE Diverter Valve Relocation Kit (Brand New)

SOLD! Got this from a friend who never installed it. ZERO miles on the kit. You get everything as pictured below. 1 DV Blockoff Plate 1 Turbo Inlet Coupler 1 Noise Pipe to DV Hose 1 Firewall Gasket Clip & Firewall Gasket 1 Stock Intake Adapter Coupling (for TSI guys) 5 total hose clamps 3...
  7. ChattMkv

APR V2.0 FSI K04 Software

Just saw this on Facebook a few minutes ago. Posted by APR UK and then re-posted by APR USA. Discuss.
  8. ChattMkv

True of False Game Part 2

Continuing this since the last thread was closed for being too big... Here are the "rules" again: You: Take a guess/Make a statement about the next poster Next poster: Answer- True or False. Explain only if you want to. I'll kick it off. Next poster is currently sitting in a recliner.
  9. ChattMkv

Just a few seconds of your time...

If you guys have a minute to spare please head over and cast a vote for RMJ Tactical in the Small Business Grant program. My roommate is an admin for their Facebook page and is trying to help them reach the necessary 250 votes to be considered by the judging panel for a small business grant...
  10. ChattMkv

FS Plasti Dip Gold Metalizer Two Cans

Bought this to test out on wheels but decided against it. One can is completely new, other I shot a few small test sprays to see how the finish looked and is approximately 95% full still. If you buy these on Dipyourcar.com it's gonna run you right at $25 shipped (see image below). I'm asking...
  11. ChattMkv

My Review on the All-New Nitto Motivo UHP Tire

After roughly 500 miles on my new Nitto Motivos, I can honestly say it's been a large step up from my last set of all-season tires (Nexen N5000 in 225/40R18). I had next to no complaints about those tires on my 07' GTI but I was fortunate enough to be selected for Nitto's Tire Sampling Program...
  12. ChattMkv

FS Smoked Mirror Blinker Turn Signals

SOLD!
  13. ChattMkv

FS Two Piece Firewall Gasket for Noise Pipe Delete Mod

Sold in less than 30 minutes... :bellyroll: