GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Rollineuro

Airlift performance front/rear with koni yellows $1200

Performance front and rears in nearly mint condition with koni yellows. Bags have less than 500 miles on them but I sold the r32. $1200 + shipping.
  2. Rollineuro

Airlift performance front/rear with koni yellows $1200

Nearly mint condition with only 500 miles or less on them. Front and rear performance struts with the optional konis. $1200 + shipping.
  3. Rollineuro

NEED HELP buzzing LEDS

So I just installed e-level in my r32 and when I hooked up the battery and tested the system I noticed a really loud buzzing coming from my LED tails along with flickering LEDs and interior lights. My door open warning light is also flickering rapidly. My battery was holding 11.85v while the...
  4. Rollineuro

CALLING ANYONE WITH AIRLIFT PERFORMANCE

Hey I'm installing my front performance struts on my r32 and noticed the tabs for the sway bar are on the opposite side of the strut body than the stock struts. Does anyone have a good pic of their suspension installed with these struts in? I would just call airlift but its midnight saturday...
  5. Rollineuro

FS Brand new cam follower

Brand new cam follower $35 shipped. https://imgur.com/gallery/j6J8f
  6. Rollineuro

R32 ECS resonator delete pipe

I had this welded on for a week and decided to go with a borla instead. Doesnt come with the sleeve/clamp so it will have to go to a muffler shop to be installed most likely. $75 shipped
  7. Rollineuro

Anyone interested in a resonator deleted catback?

I have an ecs tuning resonator delete cat back that has been welded onto my car but will be cut and removed this week in exchange for a Borla catback. Anybody interested in buying it from me?
  8. Rollineuro

I'm BAAAAAAAACK

Hey guys I'm so happy to be back on this forum. Some of you might remember the Fap (bagged pearl white and purple GTI) but I just picked up this gem for a steal yesterday and have already ordered a list of parts for it. 08 R32 that I got for too cheap. It has a ding on the fender and the trim...
  9. Rollineuro

Cam Follower - NEW $45

Brand new cam follower for sale. $45 shipped. Text 224-392-2917 if interested.
  10. Rollineuro

Deep Sidemount box for 10 inch deep subs

I have a fiberglass sidemount enclosure for DEEP 10 inch subs. I had a 10w6 in it and it fit great. $200obo and NO $150 shipped won't cut it. Also have a stock textured gti rear bumper for $45obo. Prices are obo and I will ship at your expense. Also please add 3% on top for paypal fees.
  11. Rollineuro

Rollineuro ls1 FD RX7 build thread

As many know, my GTI has been parted out and is for sale in stockish form. I reached the end of the mod road with the Fap and decided there was nothing else that I would like done to it other than changing out wheels periodically. Anyways here is my newest addition to the crew, a 93 Mazda RX7...
  12. Rollineuro

Autopilot V2, Polished tank, Dual 380c ALL BRAND NEW

ALL BRAND NEW! The items are still in their boxes unopened. Autopilot v2 1/4 inch management with line $950 Dual 380c compressor pack $300 Prices don't include shipping, and are pretty much firm since they are all brand spankin new in box.
  13. Rollineuro

FS Autopilot V2, Polished tank, Dual 380c pack ALL NEW

ALL BRAND NEW! The items are still in their boxes unopened. Autopilot v2 1/4 inch management with line SOLD Dual 380c compressor pack $280 Prices don't include shipping, and are pretty much firm since they are all brand spankin new in box.
  14. Rollineuro

F/S Work Rezax 18x8.5/9.5et45ish 3 Piece!

Up for sale are my true 3 piece Work Rezax. They are powdercoated candy purple with white lips. The lips in the rear need to be recoated as the edge is worn off from hitting my fender before I adjusted camber. The sizing on these is perfect for tucking. Because of the rear lips the are in...
  15. Rollineuro

Rollineuro Partout, oem leds, skirts, mounts, etc

Sidemount box forDEEP SUBS, Euro Switch, and stock rear bumper THE ITEMS I HAVE LEFT ARE LISTED IN THE AD. I DELETE ITEMS AS THEY GET SOLD, IF YOU DON'T SEE IT LISTED HERE WITH A PRICE, I DON'T HAVE IT ANYMORE I have a fiberglass sidemount enclosure for DEEP 10 inch subs. I had a 10w6 in it...
  16. Rollineuro

BBS Impuls 18x8/9et38 Chicago

Near mint (only need some polishing between bolts) Impuls by BBS 18x8/9et38 5x114.3. Hate to sell them but they need to go to fund my new build. They come with a full set of black bolts and original IMPUL centercaps along with the polished bolts and chrome caps that are on the wheels now...
  17. Rollineuro

FS 2007 GTI 46k mi Chicago Shaved, Pearl white 14k

Price drop $13,500 obo Sad to do it, but I think I've had as much fun as I can have with this car, so it's time to let her go to someone else. 2007 GTI package 0 6mt Exterior: -Real votex lip -Votex rep skirts -r32 rear with shaved valence -Black wolfsburg upper and lower center grilles...
  18. Rollineuro

One of a Kind Work VS-XX chicago $3k

I have a pristine set of freshly built work vsxx with less than 500 miles on them. They are 18x9/10 et14 5x114.3. What's special about them are the polished 3.5 inch(i think) step lips and custom machined faces so they could be sandwich mounted as opposed to topmounted with the bolts going...
  19. Rollineuro

the Fap got some new junk in the trunk

Dat ass Pulled a late night driveway session and got it finished last night:thumbsup:
  20. Rollineuro

URGENT help me get the spotlight!

Hey I'm trying to be one of five cars highlighted at Eurohangar and need as many votes as possible. Can any of you with facebook help me out by LIKING my pic...