GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

steel or aluminum flywheel?

well basically im looking at either southbend stage 3 daily kit , spec stage3+ kit or the Clutchmasters fx400 and more interested in the fx400 because its cheapest LOLOL. and they give you the option of choosing flywheel any recommendations Thank you
  2. R

WTB TAILS

Looking for Euro tails with Fog lights I dont care if the are LED R32 whichever pm with price or post picture ETC.
  3. R

WTB Boost Tap and Boost Gauge or OSIR vent pod

Looking for the above items doesnt have to be really specific brand
  4. R

fs 06 GTI K04

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/cto/3053809077.html
  5. R

WTB stock mount

Looking for pendulum mount thanks! preferably on west coast
  6. R

WTB Clutch kit

I have a k04 with supporting mods im looking to upgrade to BT. I am really looking for a stage three clutch kit Clutchmasters or Southbend. Does anyone know if there are group buys going around? does anyone offer military discounts lol? im trying to pinch pennies here for this BT upgrade soon...
  7. R

clutchmasters 725

anyone heard any reviews i need a new clutch and the opportunity presented itself and i found a really good deal for this clutch kit is it too much for the current mods I have will it last long basically is this a practical add on to my car thank you.
  8. R

K04 stock intake question

I currently have the k04 kit with apr tune with the eurojet dv kit with my neuspeed intake. I want to get rid of the neuspeed intake and go back to the stock intake, but the problem is the stock intake wont match up with the Y shaped hose going to the turbo dv and intake. Has anyone ever used...
  9. R

Fs s3 injectors 220 shipped

New price need these gone or I will give them to the homeless
  10. R

Fs s3 injectors 270 ship

Used s3 injector less thank 20k on them comes with metal clips any questions just pm http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/rukbars/2011-08-08_17-58-32_41.jpg
  11. R

fs used s3 injectors

fs used s3 injectors 280 shipped 300 plus shipping obo
  12. R

water meth diy?

I had to take it out due to shipping it to hawaii now i want to re-isntall. Well Im now looking for a diy on google vortex and this forum I couldnt find anything.... I couldnt find the manual that came with it any help is appreciated thanks
  13. R

wtb s3 injectors

Looking for fsi pm or post price plz or text 6103900188
  14. R

Injector or Coil pack misfires?

Basically i have been reading around lately and noticed a large amount of misfires. I know that the fsi motor is notorious for coil pack problems, but what about injectors. Am I the only one that had to replace faulty injectors? i replaced mine and misfires are gone. Could it be possible that...
  15. R

sub/amp wiring?

does anyone know how to wire a alpine pdx 1000.1 to a 12w7 with a svc the pdx has two speaker slots so its like wtf?
  16. R

93 apr tune fUel related

I just got to Hawaii and all they have is 92 octane here and a lot of people are telling me that it's ok to add two bottles of octane booster. Any thoughts??? I really do not want use the 91 tune but w/e if so I'd rather switch to revo
  17. R

Hawaii dubs??

Ah I'm new to the island an I wanted to know if there any gtg anyone on this forum from Hawaii
  18. R

Hawaii dubs??

Ah I'm new to the island an I wanted to know if there any gtg anyone on this forum from Hawaii
  19. R

Bye bye gti :(

So yesterday I went to the vpc to turn in my car it's gone for a month :( sux I just put in my vf mounts last week anyways I will post pictures soon Oh and can you believe they gave me a corolla oh atleast I'm going to Oahu Hawaii :)
  20. R

Vs 6.0 Gto

I won by a bus or two