GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. K

FS: 2008 R32 Hawk performance pads + Zimmerman Rotors for Front only

Hello I have brand new pads (Hawk HPS performance) and rotors (Zimmerman) for front only. It has been sitting in my garage and i don't plan to change it myself. All parts are new in the OEM box (even with the shipping box). Let me you know if you are interested in. $90 for brake pads front...
  2. K

Powertrain parts that we need to check before warranty is over?

I want to know powertrain parts that you replaced before 5yrs/60000miles. I have heard few leaks at waterpump housing for whatever reasons. Mostly gasket problems. Do you have any inputs? My R32 is running to 60K miles soon. So i would like to check common powertrain parts issues. Let me know guys.
  3. K

FS: 2008 R32 Hawk performance pads + Zimmerman Rotors for Front only

Hi. I have brand new pads (Hawk HPS performance) and rotors (Zimmerman) for front only. It has been sitting in my garage and i don't plan to change it myself. All parts are new in the OEM box (even with the shipping box). Let me you know if you are interested in. $90 for brake pads front only...
  4. K

O2 sensor failure

I was crusing down on the road with 55mph. I was barely pushing the accelation pedal to maintain the speed (speed limit was only 55mph). All the sudden, my car was acting weired. Engine didn't reponse as i pushing gas padel. Check engine light was on and blinking twice. Car looked to be like...
  5. K

O2 sensor failure

I was crusing down on the road with 55mph. I was barely pushing the accelation pedal to maintain the speed (speed limit was only 55mph). All the sudden, my car was acting weired. Engine didn't reponse as i pushing gas padel. Check engine light was on and blinking twice. Car looked to be like...
  6. K

2008 R32 with 2008 GTI suspension? Does it work?

I am thinking about replacing my (R32) suspension to the GTI suspension. Have anyone done this before? If so how is the maneuverability of body? Does it bounce a lot for some reason? or is it pretty comfy(that's what i am looking for). What about changing spring only? Please :bow: share any...
  7. K

17" wheel Vs. 18" wheel ?

I have been thinking about getting 17" wheels to get more ride comfort. Let's say if i use exactly same tires for both 17 and 18, is 17" wheel definitely more comfortable than 18" wheels? (BTW, 18 tire is 225/40/18, 17 tire is 225/45/17 or 235/45/17.) For tires, i think i will get the...
  8. K

Weight Reduction! Any suggestions?

As you know R32 is a gas guzzling car, it is a heavy car. So i have been thinking about getting rid of extra weight that doesn't need to be in the car. I am an engine engineer. One thing that i am sure is that we can't do much about for powertrain. 10lb is like an imaginary number to reduce its...
  9. K

Extented warranty??

I just bought my r32 a month ago and i have been enjoying everyday. And i need you guys help to decide whether i need to buy an extented warraty or not. my car got 47000miles which is about to expire a basic warranty. I already got a quote from warranty direct. The price was around $1900. It...