GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. enjoyincubus365

RNS 315 with GPS antenna and SD card

Here it is, a like new condition RNS 315 that I myself bought new. Owned maybe for 6 months and I really just would rather put the cash elsewhere and go back to my RCD 310. This comes with a GPS antenna and a 16GB class 10 SD card. Looking for $550 shipped to lower 48, will ship other places...
  2. enjoyincubus365

Sparco RTT 524 5x112 18x8 $790

For sale is a set of mint condition Sparco 18x8 RTT 524's wrapped in Kuhmo Ecsta LX Grand Touring tires. These wheels are less than 6 months old and have less than 500 miles on them, virtually flawless. They are a 5x112 bolt pattern so they will fit most all Audi, Volkswagen (VW) and the like...
  3. enjoyincubus365

VCDS Vag Com Cable Micro Can

I have for sale a mint condition VCDS Vag Com cable. I sold my GTI a while back and think I only used it three times to begin with. Asking $200 shipped. You will get tracking within 24 hours of verified PayPal being sent over. Thanks guys!!!
  4. enjoyincubus365

Stage 2+ part out

There's going to be these items soon, listing them as shipped when they're here. PayPal only. If your stock is needed it will list as such. All will have pics when off, all are in mint condition. All will be competitively priced. Stay tuned as tomorrow there will be an update. APR fuel pump...
  5. enjoyincubus365

FS Pro Clip with mount and holder $40

For sale is a Pro Clip mount and holder. New these are $70 on Pro Clip's website. It's the one for iPhone but honestly it can work with any phone, it's adjustable and expandable so if you have a different phone or a phone with a case, no problem, just adjust it. These things are truly a perfect...
  6. enjoyincubus365

FS 42DD Performance Resonator Delete

For sale is basically a brand new 42DD Performance Resonator Delete, it was on my vehicle for maybe 300 miles when I decided it's just not for me. I like the quietness of stock. I've had Magnaflow catback before and this sounds really close to that but at a fraction of the cost. The clamp that...
  7. enjoyincubus365

FS Helix Brand LED Tail Lights

What you're looking at is a set of mint condition Helix brand LED tails. They require 0 wiring, and 0 coding. They are 100% plug and play so maybe 15 minutes to install them. I am asking $200 plus shipping and fees on you. If you check my other FS threads you'll see that I ship fast, fantastic...
  8. enjoyincubus365

FS 42DD Ultimate Catch Can with Quick Drain kit and all hardware

For sale is a lightly used 42DD Ultimate Catch Can with the quick drain kit and all the hardware required. I want to say this can is 3 months old. Ready to go and good to ship ASAP. I also did clean it out with brakecleen very thoroughly before packing it up. It's as close to new as possible...
  9. enjoyincubus365

FS 8000k D2S bulbs $15 shipped

Barely used bulbs for our HID system, 8000k is a dash blue, but not like Rude Jr. blue or anything, lol. PM me with any questions, shipping as always will be fast and quick! $15 shipped!!! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  10. enjoyincubus365

FS RCD 510 Head Unit

For sale is an RCD-510 head unit that was in my MKV for maybe all of 4 months. The unit is flawless and in pristine condition. This will come with a 32GB Class 10 SD card (I'll even leave the music on it, lol) and the antenna adapters for AM/FM radio. This is a great deal and one hell of a...
  11. enjoyincubus365

WTB Premium 7 Radio

Title says it all! Want to buy Premium 7 Radio, silver buttons please! I am PayPal verified and ready to pay!
  12. enjoyincubus365

RCD-510 Aux Alternative to MDI

SO my question is this, and yes I have search and still have not found what I am looking for, is there any cheap way to just get a 3.5mm Aux cable from my iPhone or whatever to the RCD-510? The MDI is just so expensive for what it is, and it actually more than what I paid for the RCD-510 new...
  13. enjoyincubus365

FS OEM Black Carpet Mats

For sale is a set of black carpet mats that I've never used. They are the round clip style. If you need oval ECS sells the clips. They are clean and in perfect shape. Asking $25 shipped to lower 48, anywhere else please cover the difference. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  14. enjoyincubus365

FS GTI Front Grille with no holes

I have a spare no holes grille for sale. It has a color match emblem that you could paint or plasti or leave, your call. Also has a German flag that you could do the same with, keep or remove. The mask is Plasti Dipped so underneath it is flawless, if you want to leave it sure, otherwise I think...
  15. enjoyincubus365

FS FSI Cut Engine Cover

Exactly as it states this is a cut engine cover and it will work with any intake I'm aware of. I followed the DIY on here and on MyGTI and the cuts could use more sanding, but that's about it. 15 minutes tops if you want to dremel it some more. It doesn't need to be, but that IMO would bring it...
  16. enjoyincubus365

FS Custom Eurojet Cold Air Intake with AEM Filter and heat shield

This is a custom Eurojet intake, meaning that it does include a basic silver heat shield, also a brand new AEM oversize filter with the filter wrap on it. The filter alone with the sock was $100. Less than 1k on the whole system. This is a great intake for K03 and K04 and if you want to do a DV...
  17. enjoyincubus365

WTT RCD-510 for Premium 7 GREAT DEAL!!!

I have a fantastic condition RCD-510, honestly I miss my premium 7. Here's my proposal, you send me your premium 7 and Paypal me the difference, I send you an RCD 510 with the FM/AM radio adapters and a class 10 32 GB SD card. Your Premium 7 plus $300 and then we each take care of our own...
  18. enjoyincubus365

SRQ Customs

I ordered from SRQ Customs on the 17th and the description of the item said that it would take 4 days to custom make. I was fine with that time table and understand that these things take time. On the 5th day I call just to ask as I have heard nothing from SRQ, not even a confirmation email...
  19. enjoyincubus365

Mkv MKVI rear emblem compatibility.

I tried researching and I could not find. Will a MKVI emblem fit on my MKV? I am only talking about the rear VW emblem.
  20. enjoyincubus365

FS Eurojet Cold Air Intake Filter

Here is a Eurojet Cold Air Intake Filter, used for maybe 500 miles before an oversized filter replaced it. It saw 500 miles in a midwestern summer so it is as clean as the day it was bought. It does have one slight imperfection and that is a few of the grooves are crooked. I received it this...