GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. GTI351935

GTI MK5 Update

Hi all, I have done a complete service for my car just days ago. The mileage is 62,000 KM. I have changed gear and engine mounting, for sure all filters and oil. I asked them to change the cam follower for me eventhough the service manager told me it is not a must and he has never change that...
  2. GTI351935

My 1st GTI MKV !!

Hi guys. I am a new owner of a 2006 GTI MKV! I took some random photos at the building parking jus to share it with you (mobile photos=crap). It is so much fun to drive a GTI. I am really satisfied for the moment but the only thing I would love to have more is ... POWER :) I bought the car...
  3. GTI351935

Cam Follower?

Hi Guys, I recently got my GTI 2006 MK5 FSI DSG Gear. The car has only 60,000 KM. The first thing I did was changing the gear oil because it was not changed till now. Front brakes changed. The 1st owner did a turbo rebuilt at VW dealer but still I can see some oil leak. They will fix them...
  4. GTI351935

Titanium Exhaust?! What do you think?

hi guys, while searching for an exhaust for my MK5 GTI, I found this manufacturer at china who do exhausts from titanium material imported from Japan. Check out the link and let me know if it is a good idea to buy such an exhaust? It looks so good and high spec. let me know your opinions. (cost...
  5. GTI351935

New Owner of GTI MK5

Dear All, I am a new owner of a GTI mk5 2006 4 doors. Ths is my first time to own a vw turbo car. I had my car for a week. It has only 40,000KM. It is in amazing condition. I am planning to keep this car forever. I am thinking of start modding the GTI. To tell you the truth, i am not familiar...