GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. vndcatr

07 s4 vs Jetta gli

So my sister has her (2nd) B7 S4 with the V8. and she thinks its gods gift, I know its quick and sounds amazing. So we were doing some things to it and i happen to have the gli with me also. So my brother hopped in the s4 and i got in the gli and we decided it was time to settle this. btw, hers...
  2. vndcatr

FS: Neuspeed Sport springs

Neuspeed Sport Springs for MK V Volkswagen GTI, Jetta, Rabbit, EOS, Passat and CC (FWD Only) Brand new, still new in the box. I bought them with intentions to lower my GLI, but im going another route.. I just literally bought them from a vendor on this website for 199 + shipping Im looking...
  3. vndcatr

Vendors ...

Im really surprised people/Companies , And MOST vendors on this site dont Accept Paypal.. I had numerous times a full shopping cart 2 days ago getting ready to purchase parts for my mkv only to find out the company doesnt accept Paypal or it wouldnt work properly. VERY disappointing, Especially...
  4. vndcatr

Official Forza 5 thread...

Yup... Forza Horizon Release date is October 23rd 2012 Here is the trailer : http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/06/04/forza-horizon-trailer-e3-2012 Here is a in game video : http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/06/05/forza-horizon-race-to-the-festival-off-screen-e3- I hear they have an arcade mode...
  5. vndcatr

stage1 limits

Im still new to this style of ecu tuning. So what are the limits of my stage 1 ? The car is mainly stock besides an apr stage 1, k&n , and Rev D diverter valve. I bought a Neuspeed p-flo and bought an ebay 3" catless dp. Will the tune hold up ? At what point will i need the stage 2 & hpfp...
  6. vndcatr

Official Post your GLI thread

I know its an Golf/GTI site , but im sure theres plenty of GLI's that would love to whore their car. I didnt see a GLI thread so Post away!!..:thumbsup::happyanim:
  7. vndcatr

Name this wheel ?

im a newb and dont know the name of this wheel. i tried searches but no one likes GLI's lol..
  8. vndcatr

Just bought a GLI..new to forums

Hey guys ! Nice forum here, :w00t: My wife and I bought a 08 GLI yesterday and just checking in, After reading and a few searches i think i know what i need to buy and what not . APR stage 1 tune SRI intake Exhaust, not sure what i want to do here yet. Lowering springs Forge Diverter...