GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. I

I am not a whore.

But I like to do it.
  2. I

What do you geniuses think?

I painted my set of winter wheels because racekor. I have alphards that are getting powder coated next week in a flat white. I almost want to call them and tell them to do them in this green instead... Alphards are played enough so idk.. It looks a lot more "lime" in person but I kind of dig...
  3. I

FS/FT: Amber tinted rear tails

located in wisconsin 53072 Great condition, no blemishes, no anything really. Just had them tinted and don't prefer the look. Looking to sell outright for 200 + shipping Looking to trade with either stock gti tails, R tails, or euro led tails. its hard to get a picture of how they...
  4. I

WTB: Center console storage tray

looking for this. With or without the cig lighter.. prefer one without
  5. I

FS: Parcel tray

SOLD BITCHES
  6. I

FS: GTI door panels

For sale are two front and two rear door panel inserts. They are the vinyl inserts. Come with the inserts and all buttons. Will post pics up today. They are in 8/10 shape. The driver side is starting to fray just a little bit. Other than that I just cleaned them off and they are in great...
  7. I

FS/FT: Stock GTI suspension @ 40,xxx miles!

Up for grabs is my complete stock suspension that I took off around 40k miles Everything works/rides great. Looking for trades or cash. Make an offer. I'll follow thread rules and post a price of $1,000,000.00 OBO + shipping :biggrin: As far as trades go, I'm looking for a votex front lip or...
  8. I

Alphard question

MKV GTI B&G RS2 coilovers Just bought alphards. What do you guys with them recommend for tires? Previously I had 18x8.5 et35 up front with 215/40/18 and I couldn't get low at all. Even with a fender roll. Should I break the "not on air that will look gay" rule and go 205 up front? and 215...
  9. I

Stock gti suspension 40k

Stock suspension in great shape with 38k on the clock. Make an offer. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. I

Wtb: alphards cash in hand.

Looking for Alphards..Will send cash tonight for the right set. Located in Wisconsin. Ben Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. I

Fitment problems, could use some help

Im on B&G rs2s so I can go very low...Well I want to at least. Wheels not letting me. I am currently running 18x8.5 et35 all around with 215/40/18 all around The rears are great.. I am not aligned yet because Im not as low as I want to be. Once I can figure the fronts out, The rears will...
  12. I

CW Build

This is basically just a place for me to keep track of my progress. The beginning is going to suck but it will get fun. I just moved the whole thread over from vortex so I can show you guys on here as well. Lets start with my vortex journey. I joined roughly 4 years ago because I wanted to...
  13. I

WTB: Front sway bar end links

need to buy some front sway bar end links asap.. my sway bar is banging on my control arm after coilover install. (we had to cut them off) :thumbsup:
  14. I

white AMG monoblock reps

Sold Before I start, my username on vortex is the same as on here. I know the 13 post thing looks sketchy but I never really use golfmkv. Have lots of posts and good seller rep on vortex :headbang: 18x8.5 all around 5x112 et 35 all around OEM centercaps painted white included AMG Monoblock...
  15. I

FS: Complete GTI stock suspension in 3 weeks

In three weeks I will have my coilovers installed and will be getting rid of my complete stock suspension to help cover some costs. Just thought I would mention that im open to all offers and you can pay me once i get them off / take pictures etc. 40,000 miles on the setup willing to ship...