GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. W

FS: Stock 2006 MKV GTI Headunit + XM Module

Just replaced my stock MKV 2006 GTI headunit and XM module with a new NAV one. Headunit is the built in 6 disc changer one and both the headunit and the xm module are in perfect condition. Make me an offer.
  2. W

Where's the stock satillite modual located?

I'm removing the stock headunit and replacing it with an aftermarket one right now. I have XM with the car but where is the XM unit located? Is it in the stock headunit itself?
  3. W

EIP Flash Feedback?

Anyone have the EIP chip? What do you think of it so far? I'm thinking of going with them sometime next week.
  4. W

Anyone getting rid of their leather seats? Or trade for plaid?

Just seeing if anyone is selling their leather seats or would consider a trade for plaid ones. I'm willing to drive to meet u.
  5. W

WTB: Center Resonator pipe for GHL 3" 2.0T GTI Turboback Exhaust

Was told by GHL that it would cost around $150 for the center resonator pipe. Does anyone have one that the didn't put on their car that they would like to get rid of for under that?
  6. W

Which to get on my BM GTI?

Which of these tail light tints should I get on my Black Magic GTI. The first is a medium tint, which allows a little red to shine through even when the lights are not on. The second is dark, which looks black until u turn ur lights on. The pictures are just an example of the tints. EDIT...
  7. W

Photoshop request! Pleassse!

Can someone photoshop these wheels onto a Black Magic GTI for me? Thanks ahead of time! :drinking:
  8. W

Necessary to claybar a new car?

Just got my Zaino products yesterday. Is it necessary to claybar the car? I've only had it for a few weeks. If it is, do I spot claybar, or do I claybar the entire car? Thanks
  9. W

How does EIP flash compare to APR/GIAC/etc?

Anyone know anything about the EIP tuning flash upgrade for the MKV? I've heard some good things from people who recently got flashed at Waterfest. Anyone wanna say how it compares to APR, GIAC, etc? Here's the dyno they put up on vortex... claim 340+Lb/Ft of Torque and 270+HP at the engine...
  10. W

Anyone have a set of OEM GTI Tail lights I can borrow?

Hey guys. I wanna send my tail lights to get tinted, however it takes a few days and I can't drive without them lol. Does anyone have a set of GTI tail lights I can borrow while they get done? Wouldn't be for more than 4 days and I would pay shipping to and from me, or I'll drive and meet u...
  11. W

Don't hate me but....... (yes you wanna see)

My present from Waterfest 12. Evolution Motorsports V-Flow...
  12. W

WTB: Stock GTI Tail Lights

Anyone got a pair of 2006 GTI Stock (OEM) Tail lights for sale? PM me a price!
  13. W

FS: 2006 VW Golf Owners Manual

Make me an offer. Dealership gave me the wrong manual with my GTI. It's the 2006 Golf Manual, straight from the dealership.
  14. W

Where to get trim removal tool?

Anyone know where I can get the trim removal tool that is needed to take some of the interior panels off?
  15. W

Lamin-x for tail lights?

Anyone know if Lamin-x has released tail light covers for the MKV GTI? I went to their website, but only the headlight covers are listed. I know someone on here used a regular uncut sheet to do the taillights on their gli.. is that what we have to do? Is it hard to do since it isnt pre-cut to...
  16. W

Pine tree sap...

I'm going on a chain-saw spree.... some pine tree at my apartment complex sapped all over the front of my car... ive used that goo-gone stuff, but you can still see, and feel, where the globs of sap were. What should I do? Thanks.:mad:
  17. W

Swiffer car dusters for 1 cent!

Went to autozone tonight just to pick up some glass cleaner and I saw the Swiffer Car Duster that a lot of people on this forum use for the inside of their car. Well when I took it to the register it ran up only a penny! Check out your local autozone, you might be able to get the same break I...
  18. W

FS: Stock OEM Orange Side Markers

FS: Stock OEM Orange Side Markers - $10 SHIPPED Brand new, taken off my car with under 200 miles on it. Includes the whole housing for the light bulb. $10 shipped anywhere in the US
  19. W

FS: Stock OEM Closed Fog Light Vents

FS: Stock OEM Closed Fog Light Vents - $10 SHIPPED Taken off the car with under 200 miles on it. $10 shipped anywhere in the US