GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Riptide09

FS: 07 Volkswagen GTI BMP $11,500 FIRM

Hey guys, up for sale is my 2007 VW GTI. It has a DSG transmission, and its stock for the most part. Has H&R super sport lowering springs on it, 18" rims, 66k on the odometer. The only reason Im selling it is because I owe too much on it and Im trying to get into something new. The only issues...
  2. Riptide09

WTB: Rainbow IQ 320.25 speakers

If you got a set or know where I can buy some shoot me a pm!
  3. Riptide09

FS: Eurocustoms 3" Catless Downpipe brand new!

I put this downpipe on my MKV GTI about a month ago maybe less and have decided to go with an AWE instead due to a steal of a deal i got on it so this one has to go. No issues whatsoever. If you have any questions dont hesitate to ask. Will come with the downpipe, test pipe and v-band clamp...
  4. Riptide09

FS: 2007 GTI stock Downpipe and FSI engine cover

Stock downpipe $120+ shipping Engine Cover $60+ shipping
  5. Riptide09

FS: VW Premium 7 head unit $60+ shipping

Hey guys just trying to get rid of my old head unit. If the pictures dont show up on here just text me at 3156017615
  6. Riptide09

FS: VW Premium 7 head unit

100 obo
  7. Riptide09

FS: 2007 GTI stock Downpipe and FSI engine cover

Up for sale is a stock downpipe i just had removed from my GTI, great condition. In addition i also have an FSI engine cover for sale. $100 plus shipping for the downpipe and $80 plus shipping for the engine cover. [IMG]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/28/img0443gx.jpg/[IMG]
  8. Riptide09

FS: MKV GTI stock downpipe

I just had this removed from my car today and have no room in my dorm to store it so i figured id throw it up on here. Ill post pics as soon as i get home. $100 +shipping obo. Also may accept possible trades for other aftermarket parts. Just let me know.
  9. Riptide09

Panama City, FL?

Anyone on here from around Panama City? I just got stationed here at Tyndall and was wondering if there was a GTI club or group around here.