GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

Wheel repair

Looking for a shop somewhere in Chicago that repairs bent wheels. I have 2 that have small bends in them. Not noticeable but you can see it when they're getting balanced. Don't want to spend a crazy amount of money either. Saw a few places on yelp but I figured I would ask here first.
  2. R

Front brakes

I recently had new front brakes and rotors installed on my GTI. On my way home they were squeaking and making odd noises, so I figured i would give them a few days to break in a little and maybe it would stop. It didn't change at all and actually started to sound even louder when i would brake...
  3. R

WTB : Coilovers

I need a new setup on my car. It's getting old and rusty and isn't sounding too good lately. I need something soon so let me know what you have! I might just buy a whole new set if I can't find something used soon.
  4. R

WTB : Coilovers

I need a new setup on my car. It's getting old and rusty and isn't sounding too good lately. I need something soon so let me know what you have! I might just buy a whole new set if I can't find something used soon.
  5. R

Trade grills

I have a black plastidipped wolfsburg grille. I'm looking to trade it for a chrome wolfsburg/jetta grill. Possibly the lower grille too with the chrome strip around it.
  6. R

WTB : Front fenders

Looking for new or like new condition front fenders for a 07 GTI. My car is bmp if you have them already painted.
  7. R

Paint shop

Some paint around my fenders is chipped and started to rust. Im looking for a shop in northern chicago burbs or even in the city if you have some place you would recommend. I also want to get my lip painted and probably the valance on my rear bumper as well.
  8. R

FS: 2 Tires

I have 2 tires that were on my rear wheels and still have lots of tread left. Toyo (225/40ZR18) Located in chicago northern suburbs
  9. R

WTB Classix

Looking for a set of classix with tires. I live in the chicagoland area.
  10. R

FT | Wolfsburg grille

Looking to trade my Wolfsburg grille that is plasti dipped black for a chrome one. I live in the northern suburbs of Chicago, but I'm willing to drive/meet up.
  11. R

Body Shop

I live in Morton Grove and I'm looking for a body shop to get my front lip painted. Any recommendations or places that people have been to and they do some good work?
  12. R

Diverter valve

I just bought the rev. D DV and I need some help installing it. I don't have the right tools to do it. I live in Morton grove. Willing to give some money if someone could help me out.
  13. R

Stage 1 tune

I have an 07 gti with about 75k miles on it. Im planning to get the stage 1 tune most likely with APR. Should i be worried about anything with my mileage being this high? Is it worth going stage 1?
  14. R

Battery died

My battery died last night and i jumped started it. I have the factory navigation system in it. I'm not sure what it's called, but I am locked out of it now. Supposedly there is a pin number to type in but i was never given one when i bought the car. Also the "auto" roll down function on the...
  15. R

Slow progress

Bought a Jetta grille to match with my lowers and then painted it Snow :( I got into a internship in Florida for 4 months so i wrapped her up in the garage all safe from the snow.
  16. R

Slow progress

Sorry for the shitty cell phone pics. Enjoy! Also, I wasn't sure how to resize the pics from my phone! Sorry for the giant pictures. The day i brought her home Lowered, blacked out sidemarkers & mirrors, R-line fogs, and plasti dipped my grille. Then i got in an accident...somebody hit me in...
  17. R

WTB: VW front emblem

So i just bought a used Wolfsburg grille without the emblem. I didn't realize that the emblem from my GTI grille isn't the same size. :mad: So I'm hoping to find one quick and for a good price! :thumbsup:
  18. R

Chicago Muffler shops

I'm looking for a place in Chicago to get my resonator cut out. I called that Mobile One shop in glenview and he told me it would be about $90 and said i could get it done cheaper at some muffler shop. Any recommendations as to where i should go?
  19. R

Just one!

I've been on the forums for a couple months now and haven't posted any pics of my car. So heres one..yeah its an instagram picture but w.e :big grin:
  20. R

WTB: ThunderBunny Rear

Looking for a Thundebunny Rear Bumper..just like this one from ECS http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_V--2.0T/Search/Thunderbunny/ES2215372/