GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

FS: 2007 BMP GTI (Louisville KY)

This is a C&P of my CL ad, best water to get ahold of me is thru text! Located in LOUISVILLE KENTUCKY The times come, I'm deciding to sell my baby. I'm the third owner of this car, adult owned all its life. This car has been meticulously maintained; cleaned and washed weekly during the...
  2. R

WTB: 5x112 Spacers (10 & 12mm)

I'm looking for two sets of spacers, preferably ECS 10.5mm and 12.5mm sets but I'm not set in brands. If you have either let me know, I've got cash in hand! Shoot me a PM and I'm sure we can work something out. Todd
  3. R

Another "winter messed with my car" thread

Hey guys, seems as if the drop in temps has messed with my car a little.. Before the negative temperatures my window mech worked properly on both sides, today the temp got back above freezing so I decided to roll my window down for a bit to get some fresh air in. I tried pushing the window...
  4. R

Fitment guru advice (sorry for another one of these threads)

I'm wanting to run Avant Garde m230's but I really don't like the offset ((18x8 et 45)). I've searched as many threads that I can find and I can't find any on the Fitment I'm looking for. Last summer I ran a set of 19x8.5 et45 VMR's and I'm wanting a little more aggressive stance with these...
  5. R

FS: Sun Gold VMR 701 19x8.5

Time to change things up and sell my wheels... VMR 701 19x8.5 ET45 5x112 Powder coated sun gold from VMR Wrapped in 225/35/19 Eagle F1's with 75-80% tread, no camber or uneven wear. Wheels are only used for two summers, but were daily driven. 8.5/10 overall with a few small...
  6. R

Low tire pressure warning on MFD

**So before anyone skips the story and doesn't read I've spent quite a while today SEARCHING for an answer myself, can't seem to find a similar problem.. (Sorry if I missed one)** Alright, so I have a set of VMR 701s that I've had on my car for close to two summers. They DON'T have tpms on them...