GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

DIY Coilover tools

Never even opened.... Metalnerd part #mn2122 Specialty Double 21 & 22 mm Strut Nut Sockets Metalnerd part #mn3424 strut spreader bit Metalnerd part #MN224ZM 4 mm 12 Point Socket, Impact Grade Metalnerd part #MN227MXX 6 point 27mm impact grade $50 shipped
  2. B

Ross Tech vcds

Gave up on doing a new vw/audi project so I dont need this anymore. $200 shipped.
  3. B

FrankenTurbo F23T

SOLD I had been holding this for someone but I havent heard back from them for quite some time. It has had its center section replaced and been looked at personally by Doug to make sure it is in good working order for the next user. I will include the golf R "map" sensor with the turbo. $850...
  4. B

Uber Stealth Amp Rack

$75 shipped to the lower 48.
  5. B

Tinted Tails

$100 shipped.
  6. B

OEM base bars, Votex basket, bike carrier (rack)

Here is a couple pics on the car: OEM base bar, Votex basket, and oem bike carrier. $475 shipped for everything.
  7. B

APR stealth cat back

$500 plus half the cost of actual shipping. I get a good UPS rate through work so shipping cost should not be too bad.
  8. B

APR downpipe

$450 plus half the cost of actual shipping. I do get a decent UPS rate through work so it shouldnt be too bad.
  9. B

Hotchkis rear sway

$175 shipped.
  10. B

Neuspeed P-flo FSI

$150 shipped.
  11. B

Snow Water/Methanol with BSH throttle pipe

Selling these items together as a package deal. I have numerous offers on the BSH pipe separate but I want to sell this all together as I think the end user will benefit by using the BSH throttle pipe. I would also recommend a throttle body spacer for dual nozzles but is not necessary... the...
  12. B

SPM motor and transmission mounts

About 8,000 miles on them. Worked awesome. $225 shipped. http://www.drivespm.com/MK5-MK6-20T-Aluminum-Motor-Mount-p/ch10-560z-pn20-00.htm http://www.drivespm.com/MK5-MK6-20T-Aluminum-Transmission-Mount-p/ch10-560z-pn30-00.htm
  13. B

Whiteline alk kit

has about 8,000 miles... they are dirty but are in great shape. $125 shipped. http://www.hstuning.com/product_info.php?products_id=3621
  14. B

Fluidampr

Worked great on my GTI... has about 8,000 miles on it. $300 shipped. http://www.uspmotorsports.com/FluidamprEngineDamper2.0TFSI.html
  15. B

APR intercooler

About 7,000 miles on it. Parting out my car to trade it. $800 shipped.
  16. B

Driver Motorsport/Frakenturbo F23T Review

Just like my Driver Motorsport 2+ WMI tune review, I have not been paid, received product or anything else that would influence my opinion.... I was going to wait till I got dyno results but I cant help myself anymore. I had to share. As many of you know, and especially those that have been...
  17. B

Driver Motorsport Stage 2+ WMI review

Before I start I want to state that I haven't been paid or received anything from DM to influence anything I write here.... When I try/buy a product, I buy it for a few reasons in mind... Do they offer support? Do they have a quality product? How are the results? I think if you have been...
  18. B

Godspeed twincooler $125 shipped/paypaled.

This worked great on my APR 2+ tune. I recently upgraded to an APR IC in preparation for my bigger turbo. The hoses have been trimmed as this was on my car for about 6 months and come with the IC but can not guarantee that they will fit your car... they probably will but I can not guarantee...
  19. B

headlights wont work after intercooler install

ALright... installed my APR IC. I button everything up and go to turn the car on and I get the headlight idiot light and then the message that the lights arent working both right and left. the fogs work just fine and the fuses are fine. Its as if the harness plugs arent plugged in. I will...
  20. B

typical intake g/s for k03?

did some logs this morning (group 003) and got a high of 186 @ 6100rpm. Is this about typical (ball park anyway) for a k03?