GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

Feeler FS: 18" Rotiform Monolook LHR 3 piece in SoCal

Just a feeler thread looking to potentially sell these. Haven't seen many of these out there and these are in 9/10 condition maybe a total of 2500 miles on them ever. Square set of 18x9 et38 5x112 all around forged centers drilled for tpms and currently chrome lips black barrels and midnight...
  2. J

Frame notches and suspension installs- San Diego

Looking for a frame notch? Located in north county San Diego just doing some work on the side. Have done 8-9 notches so far and just tying to get the word out there. If you need it or have someone who needs it let me know. $150 for frame notch consists of cutting the notch fitting the pipe and...
  3. J

FS: work vsxx 18x8/9

Up for sale work vsxx 18x8 front with 2" flat lips et 37, 18x9 rear with 3" flat lips et37, 5x114 with wobble bolts and hub rings for vw 5x112, polished lips (polished every other month) gold hardware and freshly powdered white pearlescent faces. Comes with gold vs center caps and extra set of...
  4. J

FT: R-line fogs for Jetta chrome + $

Looking to trade my oem r line fogs for a set of Jetta chrome fogs plus cash. No broken tabs no scratches or scuffs look great. Looking for $20 on top of trade. Will not sell outright and would need to receive the Jetta fogs before I send the r lines (don't have any backup fogs) ill ship mine on...
  5. J

Bad pcv? Or? Vacuum leak help!

2009 MKV GTI 2.0t TSI 95k miles. few days ago car starts getting irregular idle and cuts in boost/acceleration. CEL had come on because of it so i took it to my dealer since they offer free diagnostics. they run it and tell me my PCV is going bad along with my DV (older diaphragm revision) so i...
  6. J

DIY: custom floating tank and compressor

While everyone out there has their different trunk setups I wanted to try something that I hadn't seen before and something I could make myself so I decided to start on a project. Started with some rusty pieces of steel I had laying around Used some angle iron to make the brackets...
  7. J

FS: OEM BMW 2 piece wheels

18x8 et47 front 18x8.5 et51 rear 5x120 Includes 15mm adapters to 5x112 for fronts and 20mm for rear for about et30 all around (still 8" front and 8.5" rear) One front and one rear has some damage seen but hold air no vibrations or wobbles at any speeds (120mph+ even) still seem balanced fine...
  8. J

FS: Bmw style 71 2 piece wheels + adapters

Looking to sell my oem bmw style 71 wheels with adapters for $900 picked up, willing to ship at buyers expense. Love these wheels a clean look never seen another vw on these wheels personally. Bought them with some curbage but sanded polished and buffed it out quite well. Just got brand new oem...
  9. J

Help wiring RCD 510 in 2009 gti

Just trying to swap in a rcd 510 into my gti from a premium 7. Found this wiring diagram online http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?4696811-Pics-of-aux-input-wiring-for-RNS510-from-non-nav-car to re-pin the HU and it works the sound plays and no background noise but I have no control of...
  10. J

FS: D2 RS series coilovers SoCal

Up for sale my D2 coilovers. on the car for 7k miles selling because i switched to bags. great ride on these guys 36 way damping adjustment, pillowball upper mounts up front with camber adjustment, complete with lockring tools, D2 test report, lil d2 pamphlet, some thread lube, all 4 damping...
  11. J

FS: D2 racing RS series coilovers $900 + $49 shipping

Sellings my D2 RS series coilovers as I recently bought a air ride kit from them. No regrets whatsoever loved these coilovers just moving on to bags. Only owner of these and well taken care of. These things hold up very well and are good quality. 32-way adjustable damping, front camber...
  12. J

Feeler: FS TSW Mallory 5 17x8 et 32

Currently on the car now. No single curb rash WHATSOEVER however I have noticed some small nicks that are not very noticeable in the least just from normal dd wear on like one wheel or so. Looking to sell outright no trades (money going towards some wheels I'm already set on) bought new in...
  13. J

justAverage Photography

Hey guys just thought I'd share some pics of mine and am always looking for constructive criticism and comments! Currently using a cannon T2i with just a kit lens and adobe Lightroom only making minor WB and Exposure tweaks no serious editing done. Feel free to speak your mind! Hope ya enjoy
  14. J

Wheel Fitment opinions (hw done!!!)

alrighty fellas. got a slight predicament here. talking wheel fitment and yes i have been doing my hw. heres what i got: lowered on d2 coilovers so height isnt an issue, front fenders rolled but can be pulled still and rears havent been touched yet. still on stock denvers (17x7 et51) but ready...
  15. J

My GTI build thread

figured id make one of these since i never did with my tC. lets find out what I was missing out on! few days after having driven off the lot: list of minor mods not photographed: blacked out vw emblems, debadged GTI emblem, wiper delete, side markers plasti-dipped, front inner grille...
  16. J

D2 Racing RS series coilovers

Haven't really found too much info on these and through searching I haven't found really anyone running them. Thought I'd see if anyone was hiding or if people had some input. I ran the d2 coilovers on my scion tC and I absolutely loved them. 32-way damping adjustment, camber adjustment, etc...