1. C

FS: H&R Coilovers

sold
  2. C

FS: Open fog light covers

solddddddddddddddd
  3. C

FS: VMR Boost Gauge Kit Red Lighting

Up for sale is my vmr boost gauge vent kit I had installed in my gti that I traded in. I added a resistor in the wiring so the red backlight matches spot on with the red instrument lighting. $100 shipped or best offer
  4. C

Out of state need some help in Avondale AZ

Alright well I had to come down here from chicago for the volvo manufactor program, and left all my tools at home. But I need to do an oil change and dont have any of my stuff down here, so if someone has the tools to do one/jack and stands please let me know. Thanks Chris R.
  5. C

FS: N2MB wotbox/2step

Up for sale is the n2mb wot box with the two step feature also. comes with the software update cable and software. Paid $199 new. $180 shipped OBO
  6. C

FS: Carbonio 2.0T Intake

sold
  7. C

FS: Evoms Intake Pieces

Selling just the maf housing with both silicone hoses. Replaced them with the BSH diverter valve kit. Great for people wanting to make a custom intake. $55 shipped
  8. C

FS: K&N Panel Filter

sold
  9. C

FS: OSIR O-Pod Mono New South Boost

Up for sale is the osir o-pod mono combined with a perfect match new south boost gauge. Comes with the silver trim ring that was sold separate, and wiring for the gauge and tubing. You will only need to buy the boost gauge tap from new south for around 10 dollars. $140 shipped firm.
  10. C

FS: Stern subframe brace

sold
  11. C

C1RCAUSA Build up thread!!!!!!!

Felt like having something to remind me of how much money I'm wasting. First got her, Package 1 with huffs that I purchased locally. Added H&R coilovers DIY painted sidemarkers. Added evoms v-flow Painted huffs black. Cut shifter Worked out a deal locally and traded the huffs...
  12. C

Let me showz u my DV.

So, I ended up getting a good deal on a brand new BSH dv kit locally. Install was easy took about 1.5 hours. Holds boost alot better and throttle response is improved. Only opinon is that the DV venting doesnt sound good, like 1.8Ts with aftermarket intakes. Sounds more like someone hitting...
  13. C

Greddy Type RS BOV ATP PlugN'Play

Up for sale is a GReddy Type RS bov with ATP's adapter that lets you mount the bov in the stock diverter valve location. ATP makes the GReddy Type RS into a recirculating bov that wont make your 2.0T stall or other adverse affects of running an atmospheric bov. I will also include the SIM plug...
  14. C

FS: EIP Comp STS

Up for sale is a eip side to side competion shifter. This reduces side to side by 30%. The smaller piece on the left. $70 shipped OBO
  15. C

FS: Neuspeed Short Shifter

sold