GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

FS: 2.0T FSI vacuum pump (brand new, no reserve) 06D-145-100-H

VW part # 06D-145-100-H Hey guys, I bought this vacuum pump brand new and never had to use it because the problem on my car was misdiagnosed. http://r.ebay.com/jsxQNz I paid full price but I put it on eBay with no reserve and free shipping (United States) Let me know if you have any...
  2. R

FSI vacuum pump for sale

I have an unused FSI vacuum pump listed on eBay with no reserve and free shipping (USA) VW Part # 06D-145-100-H http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=331343317054 I bought it brand new at an authorized dealer, but I only needs to replace the vacuum line assembly that connected...
  3. R

What usually needs to be replaced after cam follower failure?

I'm sure everyone here is tired of my cam follower issues, sorry in advance :P discovered the cam follower had a hole in it at 90k, replaced cam follower and haven't driven much since, but to be honest..... It's running and performing fine. I just want to make sure the car isn't a ticking time...
  4. R

Melting rubber smell from A/C when the recirculation fan is off

More issues with this thing lol. I was driving today and I kept smelling a melting plastic or rubber smell when the A/C was on. At first I just thought it was something from outside the car because when I pushed the recirculation button, it went away.... But I smelled it again on my way home...
  5. R

Anyone ever use A&J German Motorenwerke in Tampa?

A&J German Motorenwerke 813-977-1214 Also looking at lutz performance. Any other suggestions? I'm looking for a good detail oriented and honest mechanic who can tackle some major stuff on my 08 Wolfsburg FSI. I had cam follower failure and I want to check it out. VW won't cover it because I...
  6. R

Cam follower trashed at 90k now what? Revision B cam :(

08 jetta Wolfsburg edition 6spd manual with 90k miles. Trying to figure out what do do after discovering that my cam follower is already trashed and confirming that VW will not cover it like they did on everything up to 08 (even though they should.) some people are telling me to just put a...