GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Pissat4motion

FS: LPFP extension harnesses

If you're still on your original lpfp I'd consider swapping that out. I bought the extension and control module with the nifty heat sink and still encountered the issue .. fuel cuts on 90° days after 1.5hr+ of driving. Finally replaced the lpfp which was original and haven't had the issue since..
  2. Pissat4motion

Upholstery needed

You might have better luck on the mkv facebook page.. more likely to get someone local to you.. or local vw/audi group or even the local cars and coffee page
  3. Pissat4motion

Manually adjust power seat for removal

Power is going to the motor but is not moving the seat. Have other seats going in but this seat won't move. Suggestions? Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  4. Pissat4motion

FSI vacuum pump

Is anyone having success with replacing the seal/rubber o ring? Car's an 07.. Revision E I believe. Replaced the ring and still had a leak. Bought a revision G pump, used, replaced the o ring, installed and it leaks even worse. Is the only remedy replacing the pump with new? Or am I doing...
  5. Pissat4motion

Dual stage airbag---->single stage

Car's an 07 GTI with dual stage airbag. Swapped to a single stage airbag (steering wheel retrofit) and now have the airbag fault. Canbus gateway, swcm, clock spring have been changed. Couldn't this be solved through coding? Perhaps in the airbag module? Read something similar being done on a...
  6. Pissat4motion

MK6 MFSW swap question (airbag)

What have you done if you were fortunate enough (sarcasm) to have the dual stage airbag? I have done the swap and I'm left with the airbag light and 2nd igniter fault. TIA Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  7. Pissat4motion

GTI steering wheel+airbag

SOLD Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  8. Pissat4motion

RCD 510 + CC steering wheel

Plain Jane RCD510 in good condition. SOLD FS: CC steering wheel w/airbag $175 shipped Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  9. Pissat4motion

Passenger underseat storage drawer

10. Pissat4motion

Mk6 climatronic + surround

I'm going back to stock panel so these items are for sale. Both are in good condition. Surround is missing a couple clips but fits snug/secure when in place. $70 shipped Questions? Ask away.. Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  11. Pissat4motion

S3 shift knob

12. Pissat4motion

FSI K03 w/ 93k

Pulled to install a k04. Zero shaft play in and out. Up and down is normal amount of shaft play. $100 + shipping ( $40 east, $60 west) Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  13. Pissat4motion

17z brembo

14. Pissat4motion

Jetta mirrors with puddle lights

Set of Jetta side mirrors with puddle lights. Bought for my GTI but FYI: Golf/Jetta doors are slightly different so they don't fit. Come with Passat mirror covers. 1 reflex silver, the other unpainted. $120 shipped. SOLD SOLD SOLD Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  15. Pissat4motion

FS: GTI front brakes (calipers and carriers) $90

Pulled these to 17z upgrade. Off an 88k mile car. $90 shipped in the east coast, $100 shipped to the west. Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  16. Pissat4motion

Wheel fitment with 17z calipers..

It's likely as simple as I think it is but want to make sure I'm looking at it correctly. Trying to determine whether a set of wheels I just purchased will fit my yet to be installed 17z bbk. Wheel faced down. Caliper on rotor, laid on the hub mounting surface at the rear of the wheel. Rotor...
  17. Pissat4motion

18x8.5 Mercedes s550 wheels

SOLD tires. Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  18. Pissat4motion

5x115 adapters 20mm

Full set of adapters for sale. Used them to run cadillac wheels. 20mm. Good condition.. $100 shipped.
  19. Pissat4motion

08 GTI part out (stock parts)

Tried going the FB classified route but that's a pain to keep track of, so posting here. Car was totaled (bent frame). Willing to ship smaller items. Larger items would be pick up only. I'm keeping performance and dress up goodies for the GTI I picked up as a replacement (Wheels, suspension...
  20. Pissat4motion

Hilary or Trump (and why?)

I don't know that you can argue that Trump's separatist rhetoric hasn't emboldened the half hidden racist elements in this country. These are the same people that mistake common courtesy and kindness for political correctness. Instead of thinking "go home you fk'n <insert minority of your...