GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Volkswagen reveals the refreshed 2018 Golf

I should have stated that, it is supposed to be turbo charged and could be a 3.0 also. I got this little nugget from Car and Driver. Not like that makes it true or anything but still a source I consider reputable. So I consider it plausible. "VW could resurrect the VR-6 and bring it in a...
  2. M

I'd take that too! What I read was a 2.5 vr6 was a possibility but I don't disagree that it's a long shot! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. M

Is anyone else considering an Mk8? For a while I've been looking at the jaguar f type s AWD and for the price of a used one I should be able to buy a fully loaded R and build it which sounds more fun and is definitely more practical... inevitably it seems most of the community hates the new...
  4. M

C7 ZO6

They do look very similar. I drove a c7 base model and my brother has an 07 c6 before they did the 2 tone interiors. I give them better than cavalier status in both cases. The c6 does leave much to be desired. The c7 I would put a similar quality as our GTI but I was only in it a brief time more...
  5. M

C7 ZO6

My favorite (realistically attainable car) has always been the corvette, the C4 being the least desirable IMO but when the c7 was released my wife finally got on board and told me I could buy one, I like the c6 and c7 but I don't think the C6 z06 will beat out the c7 zo6 in a beauty contest for...