GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

Apr ecu tunes EA113 updates

Anyone got this updates already? Any feedbacks on this? I am going to do a re-tune on my stage 2+ this weekend. 通过我的 ONEPLUS A5010 上的 Tapatalk发言
  2. S

WTB - R32 Style Catback

What to buy R32 style catback, Eurojet, AWE or Milteck, let me know what do you have. Thanks Simon 从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk
  3. S

Exhaust Set Up Question - Please Help.

Hi All, A bit of background on my car, I have a mkv GTI FSI on APR Stage 2+ tune with APR Catted DP and stock resonator and rear suitcase muffler deleted with the rear R32 look tail pipe. I feel a bit of drone on highway, assuming it is due to the stock resonator not strong enough to quiet...
  4. S

LF: Avant Garde M220 Wheels Canada Deal

Hi all, Anyone know a good place or website to order Avant Garde M220 wheels? I am in Nova Scotia, so they would have to ship to me. Thanks Simon
  5. S

Air Ride PSI issue; Please advise

Hi All, I recently installed air ride on my MKV GTI, air lift slam series. I noticed that after I parked the car on my current height for awhile, like more than 3 hours or so, my front bag on the passage side will lost 10-20 psi which means lower than the other 3 bags. The car drives fine...
  6. S

Air Ride Tire Size

Hi All, I am thinking to go air ride on my Mkv gti, the system I am buying is the Slam series Xl and autopilot v2. I am running the stock size Huff rims, 225 40 18 front and rear... Do I need to change my wheels in order to go low as I don't want to rubber the bumper... Thanks in advance. Simon
  7. S

APR Downpipe Questions.

Hi All, I am able to get an APR Downpipe for my MKV GTI for a cheaper price, my car is currently on APR Stage 2+ with Ebay downpipe w/o Cat and running stock catback but res deleted. My questions are as follow. 1, I think I have APR Stage2+ with testpipe file so that I can get rid of the...
  8. S

100,000 km APR High pressure fuel pump

Hi All, I am looking to upgrade my car to apr stage 2+, one guy in local offered $250 for an used apr fuel pump with 100,000 km, but he changed his cam follower every 20,000 km. Can someone please advise if it is worth to buy? Im in Canada, there isnt a lot to buy in local. Thanks Simon
  9. S

How do I know if my car is APR Stage 2 tuned?

Hi guys, I recently intsalled an Ebay DP, APR Intake, and got my DSG GTI tuned to APR stage 2, it is my first time tune the car, I didnt try APR stage 1, but by reading all the posts on the forum, the diff is noticable. However, I am not really impressed by my stage 2 tune, I think it is even...
  10. S

Help !!! Problems/Questions after some Mods done.

:readthethread::readthethread::readthethread: Hi guys, Long story in short, I recently did some car mods on my 07 DSG GTI FSI, below are the lists of mods: APR Stage 2 tuned Ebay Downpipe APR Carbonio FSI intake BSH Mounts - Full set (Engine, Trans, Pendulum) BSH PCV Block Off Plate R32 rear...
  11. S

MANZO Downpipe leak issue!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone has this Manzo downpipe on your car? http://www.manzousa.com/index.php/products/european/volkswagen/downpipes/volkswagen-jetta-golf-gti-audi-a3-2006-2009-2-0t-16v-turbo-fsi-stainless-steel-downpipe.html I recently installed this downpipe, and the v-band clamp came with the pipe is...
  12. S

WTB MKV R32 rear bumper.....

Hi I really love the way how MKV R32 rear bumper look, I am planning on do this on my MKV GTI, trying to find a place to buy the bumper in Canada, Ive asked a few US sellers, shipping and custom duty are killing me. If you have done this and know where to buy the bumper in Canada? Please do...
  13. S

Questions about MKV R32 Rear Bumper Conversion

Hi all, I really like the rear look for the Golf R32, so I decided to do this project for my MKV GTI, Ive done a lot of researches on this forum, based on what I find from the forum, looks like all i need is a MKV R32 Rear bumper from ECS and a R32 Style Exhaust. But my budget is limited, so...
  14. S

New Eonon Android GA5153 VW Car DVD Player Group Buy on MK6 Forum

Anyone interested in this GB? The GB will start when they have 10 people looking to buy it, and the seller has confirmed to me it will fits MKV as well. I am on the list now. http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2210861&posted=1#post2210861 Thanks Simon
  15. S

WTB-Parts for MKV GTI FSI Engine-Canada Buyer

Hi All, I am looking to buy parts to mod my 07 MKV GTI this summer, will getting APR tune soon, any parts you are looking to sell, reply to me or send me a pm, with the part name and price. I will get back to you if I needed, mainly looking for intake, exhuast, downpipe, and etc . Btw, I...
  16. S

WTB-Parts for MKV GTI FSI Engine-Canada Buyer

Hi All, I am looking to buy parts to mod my 07 MKV GTI this summer, will getting APR tune soon, any parts you are looking to sell, reply to me or send me a pm, with the part name and price. I will get back to you if I needed, mainly looking for intake, exhuast, downpipe, and etc . Btw, I...
  17. S

Questions about aftermarket headunits for our MK5.

Hi all, As the title says, I would like to get some thoughts on aftermarket headunits for our MK5, I dont want a OEM unit, it is too expensive for me. Can someone please advise one good aftermarket headunits for MK5? Ive heard a lot of good things on Eonon GM5153, is there anyone having...