GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. theunholy

Turbo delete WTF? APR? April Fool?

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is question asked number of times. Finally, here is the answer... Running without turbo on a MK7 Golf R still gets you 190 HP and 175 FT-LBS. Damn April fool. http://www.goapr.com/products/turbo_delete.html
  2. theunholy

So... I got a Mazda.

So... I got a Mazda Miata/Mx-5 Updated on 10/24 #19 First of all, I need to apologise to my fellow Bay Area MK6 FB group guys that I miss the last woodland cruise because I went to see a miata that morning. I felt bad for not going, and seeing the photos on FB you guys really had a great...
  3. theunholy

So where are all the Audi avant/wagon lately?

I know.. this is a VW forum but...let's get this straight. Audi doesn't have any proper wagon in their line up here in the state (except that allroad thing) anymore. So what are they up to now? This is what I found while I was going to Palo Alto on 101 from SF It's an A6 TDI avant...
  4. theunholy

2015 VW Golf R Evo

No pic, sounds very nice.... They even got the guy who helped develop the A45 AMG too. WOW Thoughts? http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/scoop/lighter-370bhp-vw-golf-r-evo-confirmed PS I'm not sure if this has been discuss before, I searched but found nth... if there was a post about it...
  5. theunholy

MK7 Golf R sound

Well search youtube today.. and found this. probably many of you have seen/heard of this already... but it sounds really good.IMO Edited: I should say, it sounds decent...instead of very good. man... i want to trade my gti now...:mad0259: cvaZcaXk5Xk
  6. theunholy

GT6 recreate race tracks using ECU in FR-S?

umm... I hope this is not April's fool.... "The GPS Visualizer feature in GT6 can literally take real live driving data from the ECU of the Scion FR-S and download that data into the game to recreate your runs in the game. " Thats cool. n8tzhWPhYvE
  7. theunholy

2015 Porsche Macan Revealed

So... WTF did I just read? yup, Its the new Porsche Macan.... Is it good looking?, you be the judge. but I know its quick... damn...both are V6, both are Twin Turbo, only differences is 3.0 vs 3.6 and 340hp vs 400 hp.... cost..$52,000+ new updates.. Prices starts at $49,900 USD Discuss...
  8. theunholy

2,005bhp Lamborghini on fire.

Guys... you read that right.... it is 2,0005 bhp....:eek: and guess what happened next...Toward the end of the video... the driver looks like "Everything is pretty normal" that kind of face....:cool: tfbXK20tJnU Please help if u guys know how to post just the video to here :) you can also...
  9. theunholy

Which Iphone5s/c are you going to get? POLL

So... which one? discuss