GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. O

HFP-A35HV In tank pump upgrade review**

So I've been having some issues with my apr stage 3 Gti and after logging my fuel pressures, it was obvious I needed a new low pressure pump. During the pull my low pressure would drop under 1.9 bar @ 98% duty cycle and never allow me to reach my requested rail pressure. I purchased and...
  2. O

Lpfp upgrade question

Looking to upgrade my In tank pump.. Has anyone tried this pump? http://www.highflowfuel.com/i-21278350-hfp-265lph-intank-performance-fuel-pump-volkswagen-golf-gls-glx-gti-vr6-1998-2006.html Can't find anyreviews or posts about it...
  3. O

Wtb vag com hex+can usb cable

Looking to buy a Ross tech hex+can-Usb cable Pm me if you got one thanks!
  4. O

Mkv Gti motor in b7 a4

Hey guys, I have a 06 Gti that is stage 3 apr with rods and a bunch of Extra goodies. I really want AWD and love the Audi sedan and was wondering could I swap my motor and all into the b7 a4? Would it all bolt up and fit? Let me know what you guys think thanks!
  5. O

Mkv Gti mirror caps

I got two brand new mirror caps for my 06 Gti. They are brand new and un painted for $50 bucks plus shipping I can have them professionally painted any color you want for another price$$ pm me if interested
  6. O

Stage 3 apr question

Hey guys, new to this forum and new to this car!, couple months ago I picked up a 06 Gti with a manual trans and supposedly with a big turbo kit on it. Well looks like it has the whole apr stage 3 kit with the garret turbo And big intercooler from apr..plus all the extras. When I bought it I...