GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Psantana07

Quarter Mile Event at El Salvador!

Hope you Enjoy! My best friend Jeffrey(R32) and I A Photo taken by my girlfriend! Seat Leon of my friend Arnoldo! Nice Corrado over here! LOOOOL best race of the day AHAHAHAHA! Greetings from El Salvador
  2. Psantana07

Volkswagen GTI MK5 VS Volkswagen R32 MK5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjHlP7HYmb8 Quick Race with my best friend J! Greetings from El Salvador!
  3. Psantana07

GTI MK5 Rolling Shots [El Salvador]

Hope you guys enjoy ! Greetings from El Salvador!
  4. Psantana07

VW GTI MK5 CRASH

Hi Guys, today i'm gonna show you how my car looks like after the accident, the guy was drunk and speeding, he lost control of his car and hit me, for my luck, it's fixable, and my car will be up and running in a matter of a week or 2. Greetings from El Salvador!
  5. Psantana07

MKV GTI vs MK1 GTI

there was a quarter mile event in El Salvador 2 weeks ago, and I entered to the VW PRO category with my mk5 with apr stage 1, and I still cant believe a MK1 GTI almost won the race, still it was fun! I got the second place on the vw pro category! Greetings from El Salvador! YOUTUBE VIDEO...
  6. Psantana07

G65 Pressure Valve Problem [Please HELP]

G65 Pressure Valve Problem [FIXED] Hi, I've had this code for about for 3 weeks 1 Fault Found: 00819 - High Pressure Sensor (G65) 009 - Open or Short to Ground The Fact is that I changed the G65 Pressure sensor 2 days ago and still there's no cold air coming out, I took the car to an air...