GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

FS: Cheap Eurojet Catted DP for FSI in NY/NJ $100

I have a 3 inch catted Eurojet downpipe that I had on the car for 4 years. One of the mounting rods that goes into the subframe bushings has detached itself and needs to be welded on. The end on the dp is not original and was modified some of the different cat backs I had over the years. Best...
  2. R

FS: Ultimate Racing Catback in NY/NJ for GTI $350

I have an Ultimate Racing catback exhaust with full size midpipe muffler for sale. Exhaust is in good shape and had no issues when removed. This is one of the lightest exhausts on the market and it worked great for my application. It’s 3 inches all the way through and I had it paired with a 3...
  3. R

F.S. Neuspeed 17x8 Rse05 with RS3 tires in NY $700

For sale is a set of Neuspeed Rse05 wheels in gunmetal with RS3 V2 tires on them. Wheels are 17x8 et 45, 5x112. Wheels are in great condition. I only used them for one season of autocross and they have about 1.5K on them. These are awesome wheels and they look great on the car. They are also...
  4. R

Fender Pulling/Rolling in NY Area

I am looking to pull my fenders out to increase wheel clearance. Currently, I have 8 inch wheels with 245 tires and going up to 9 inch with 255 tires. I will need additional 3/4 of an inch in the front and 1/4 in the rear of extra clearance. Does anyone know of a place to do this and can...
  5. R

Powerflex Control Arm Bushings Install (DIY), Comparison and Review

I installed the Powerflex control arm bushings and wanted to share my experience with you. This is not really a DIY, but more of a comparison, impressions and useful tips write up. If you need a DIY to change these bushings, you probably should not be “doing it yourself”… The reason I say this...
  6. R

MFactory LSD Installed on MKV GTI w/DSG – Review

I finally had the chance to have the MFactory LSD installed, so I just wanted to post some initial impression. I did not do the installation myself and had it done by Tyrolsport in NY, so I cannot comment on the installation part other than the shop stating that there were no issues during the...