GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

NEED HELP identify this hose for me please?

I have no Idea how this happened I did a routine check of my engine bay today and noticed these 2 hoses were cut with a knife it seems :frown: if you have any idea of what this is so I can buy the replacement that would be great thanks!
  2. A

WTB: Turbo Back exhaust

let me know thanks
  3. A

Light icon on the dash doesn't go away

its the one with the exclamation mark.. my right fog light was out for about a year i changed it today and ALL my lights work but the lil icon doesn't go away :mad: supppper annoying i tried erasing all codes + taking the battery terminals out to no avail any idea?
  4. A

boost leak maybe? first time using turbo boost gauge.

super noob question. I installed today a boost gauge from ecs it's this one http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_V--2.0T/Search/SiteSearch/Pod_Gauge/ES6096/. Well at 6000rpm I am hitting 14-15 psi in 2nd gear but then it goes down and holds at about 10psi. Do I have leak or is this normal...
  5. A

WTB: Both radiator and A/C FANS

No need for shroud mine is fine but both fans I do need! THANKS GUYS.
  6. A

anyone know where I can find a shift knob?

that is the size of about a golf ball? been looking but the only thing i can find is the golf ball oem one for mkv but at 200$ I can't'/won't pay for that. If anyone knows any sphere small shifter please let me know thanks!
  7. A

where to tap in to vacuum line for boost gauge?

I have 3 DIY's open and none of them show exactly where to tap in the line to put the Tee I really don't want to cut the wrong one.. anyone have a pic they can upload showing the location? thanks a lot. Sorry if this is a repost but i really couldn't find it.
  8. A

Do you always keep stage 1 mode on?

Think that is the next thing i am gonna do but id like to think it would be "safe" for everyday driving? Thanks all!
  9. A

pros and cons of catch can

thinking about getting not sure if its worth it. what do you think? ive read that the build up of carbon on the valves is more or less the same with or without catch can. what is your take on it? or should i just go stage 1?
  10. A

whats your favorite shift knob?

trying to find one that is cool/ shortish
  11. A

help finding boost gauge that mounts to steering wheel

ive been googling and just can't find it. I want to install it next week. ^^
  12. A

Is a catch can the way to go?

What are your thoughts on catch cans? Do you think the stock PCV sucks?
  13. A

DV bad can I go on a long trip?

I am in "Limp Mode" right now DV is bad and hasn't come in the mail yet. I am leaving for a 5 hour road trip friday. So will my car incur damage from all the miles put on with "Limp mode?
  14. A

our cars are equipped with electronic power steering?

does that mean we don't have any fluid that we need to check on?
  15. A

Best oil for gti 2008 fsi?

Thabks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. A

Whats the best oil to buy for a 2008 fsi gti?

Thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. A

Help with o2 sensors please and thanks

I have a code..... Yes, i hate codes... P0036 and P0299. I bought the revision D DV to hopefully fix P0299. My question is How many O2 sensors does a 2008 Gti fsi have? my research tells me I need to check out the O2 sensor post catalytic converter, but i could be wrong. I cant find a diagram of...