GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. L

Rear inner tail Ted fog lens

Anyone have any idea if the red inner tail lens for the fog light is available by itself? I really would like to avoid purchasing the whole Euro assembly when all I could do is replace the clear lens with a red one. Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
  2. L

Euro OEM Tail Lights

Has anyone bought Euro tail lights (with the amber center turn signal section) from parts breakers or eBay UK? Trying to figure out if there are going to be import fees or additional charges that aren't expected. Is there a cheaper/better way to go to get these tail lights? New ones from ECS...
  3. L

Premium 7 w/Sirius xm satellite module

Premium 7 out of my 08 Rabbit. Includes the Sirius xm radio module, cover and the under seat mounting hardware. I will provide the PIN on the radio. Works great, just upgraded and don't need. Buyer pays shipping. Located in Tampa, FL if you can pick up. $120 Sent from my SM-G900T using...
  4. L

Door cards from 2010 fit in 2008?

Does anyone know if the door cards from a 2010 GTI 4 door will fit in a 2008 Rabbit 4 door? I don't know if these changed and if they will install without modification. Thanks Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
  5. L

Radio surround repair

Pulled off the radio surround to get the head unit out and every one of the metal clips snapped off. Lot of good it did to buy trim removal tools. JB Welded them back on. Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
  6. L

MKV TMPS Sensors

I am wanting to know if the MKV TMPS sensors will fit on CC Phoenix wheels? Anyone have a clue? I don't want to buy new ones if they aren't going to fit. Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
  7. L

Half a sepentine belt

Looks like either the previous owner put a narrow accessory belt on or half of it split off. I replaced both belts but I think I need new idlers. Both have grooves/wear where there had been no belt running over them. Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
  8. L

MKV Rabbit new grill

Just installed my new grill. Had it color matched and added a nice stripe. Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
  9. L

Radio code not needed

Installed projector fogs on my 08 Rabbit this weekend. Went to the dealer to get my radio code, but apparently do not need it. Had the battery out of the vehicle for over an hour. When I hooked it back up only had to set the time, the steering indicator and the anti-skid indicator. Premium 7...
  10. L

17x8 wheels causing weird noise

I put some 17x8 et41 wheels on my Rabbit and I get a weird gravelly noise and vibration at low speeds. Does it while rolling (brakes off or on). Above 10 mph it goes away. At highway speeds there isn't any vibrations or noise. I put my 16x7s back on and the problem is gone. Anyone ever...
  11. L

17" Phoenix Wheels

Does anyone know if the CC Phoenix Wheel with 41mm offset will fit on a MKV? Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
  12. L

Paint type

I recently purchased a Votex rear spoiler for my 08 rabbit. I am wanting to know what type of paint do I need to purchase to make it color matched and appear factory. I have access to a paint booth but have no idea what paint and clear coat to purchase. I have the color code but not sure if I...
  13. L

Anyone ever seen these wheels?

Can someone identify these wheels? Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
  14. L

New to the MKV family

Just bought an 08 Rabbit S a few weeks ago. Absolutely love the car. I haven't owned a VW since 2000 when my 91 Passat was totaled when I was hit from behind. Previous VW was a 74 Super Beetle Convertible. Drove this car for 18 years. Got more for it in 1997 than I paid for it in 1982. Now...