GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. wyng

FS: ABT-rep GTI sideskirts (white) and carbon fibre side skirts

I'm moving... need to get rid of these. Both for 4 door GTI: I have two sets: 1) ABT-replica, white - $75 or best offer. 2) ABT-style Carbon fibre - $75 or best offer. Email me for pics: nancy_tsang@hotmail.com Pick up only, GTA. Thanks!
  2. wyng

FS: AutoArt VY 18", 3-piece wheels & tires

Details posted here: http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5958440-FS-AutoArt-VY-18-quot-3-piece-wheels-amp-tires&p=80733751&viewfull=1#post80733751 Make me an offer!
  3. wyng

WTB: OEM Votex front lip/side skirts for GTI

WTB: OEM Votex front lip/side skirts for GTI Located in Toronto. Please e-mail me: nancy_tsang@hotmail.com Thanks,
  4. wyng

WTB: GTI front bumper, preferably white

Looking for GTI front bumper, preferably white. Located in Toronto. Let me know what you have! Please e-mail nancy_tsang@hotmail.com, I don't come on here often. Thanks!
  5. wyng

WTB: AEM Cold air intake 2.0T GTI FSI

Anyone got one / see one for sale? PM me! Thanks!
  6. wyng

** FS: Blow-off Valve, Tires and more! **

Trying to get rid of more things just lying around in the garage… Interested buyers please e-mail nancy_tsang@hotmail.com 1) Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta summer tires - 225/40/18 (2) - 235/40/18 (2) - Used 3 seasons - $350 2) HKS SSQV BOV - Universal fit - $175 3) Rockford Fosgate Amp...
  7. wyng

‎**FS: 225/40-18 (2) and 235/40-18 (2) Toyo Proxes 4** $450

‎**FS: 225/40-18 (2) and 235/40-18 (2) Toyo Proxes 4** less than 1,000km, used one summer, LIKE NEW! Literally! $450 Take it! Take it! Toronto
  8. wyng

For trade only (GTA): GTI front grill with CF mask

Trade my OEM GTI front grill with a Eurosport Tuning carbon fibre mask (no license plate holes) for your OEM GTI grill (must be in great condition) + $100 cash or best reasonable offer The CF mask is securely 3M taped and glued on. I don't want to attempt ripping it off. It's also a little...
  9. wyng

Help! Who can fix amps?

Long story short, my JL 500/1 amp is fried. Does anyone know where I can take it to fix? Thanks in advance :) Nancy
  10. wyng

CSCS Season Finale - Sept. 26

Come out to Spectate, Show or RACE! CSCS is home to Canada's biggest Time Attack series, Canada's only Pro Sport Compact Drag series, Ontario's only Drift series and Ontario's largest Show & Shine championship. Best of all, Drag, Drift, Show & Time Attack all happen at one venue at the same...
  11. wyng

CSCS this Sunday June 6th!

I know it's same day as Spring Fling.. but I'll be here instead. :biggrin: Trophies for Golf/Jetta/VW class! Details copied from another forum... Who's coming?! :happyanim: This is the one event you can't afford to miss. Team CSCS has put on over 40 racing events over the past 8 years and...
  12. wyng

Shutter Lit Photography - free wallpapers! (VW content inside)

Showing off some of the best rides in Toronto, ON, Canada!!! >>>> http://www.shutterlitwallpaper.com <<< Shutter Lit Photography is now offering free wallpapers for whoever's interested! All the pics are taken by my good friend Ste Ho from Shutter Lit Photography. Check out the Vdub section...
  13. wyng

Oct 12th: Shannoville Track day!

Hey guys... my crew is organizing a track day for this Monday, October 12th at Shannoville, from 1pm to 5pm. Pre-pay $75 before Sunday... otherwise $100 at the door, full track!!! Anybody wanna come with me? I've never tracked the GTI before.. and it'll be fun to track with friends and not...
  14. wyng

FPC Presents: Charity Car Meet/Clubbing event!

Not your typical car meet!!! :biggrin: My car team “Focal Point Concepts” is hosting a Clubbing + Car Meet charity event: If you were at Importfest, you would’ve gotten this version of the flyer: Date: THIS FRIDAY! September 25th Time: 9pm to 3am Place: 6 Degrees NightClub (address on...
  15. wyng

New pics of my car!

Bored one Friday night and my good friend Ste took these pics... hope you like them! :biggrin:
  16. wyng

Have a free burger... on me! :)

In case you didn't know... this Sunday only!
  17. wyng

Quick Question: Reiger Splitter on ABT lip?

Will it fit? And if so, how is it applied? Did a quick search already and didn't find anything specific... please post link if it's already been asked. I have the ABT lip on my GTI.. I'm wondering if the Reiger straight splitter will fit on the ABT lip. Anyone done it? Pic of Rieger...
  18. wyng

2009 First pics! By Shutter Lit Photography

First pics this season and promoting my awesome friend Stephen Ho. Comments welcomed! :thumbsup: If you are local and would like to do a photoshoot, please msg me for details. The rest of his work can be seen here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ste823
  19. wyng

LED tail lights installed + big thank-you to those who helped!

Just wanted to post up a big thank-you to Geoff (white), Ken (jetta2.v), Edwin (krayzie), Derek (ekk20) for the extra wire, and of course Spenser for helping me with the new tail light, and I must say, veeeerrrry "creative" wiring install yesterday!! You guys are my heros :wub:. It was a nice...
  20. wyng

HELP! *MINOR* car accident.. and now a "Notice of Motion"????

Anybody been thru an arbitration with the Financial Services Commission of Ontario or know a bit of law? What’s the process at the hearing? On Jan 15th, my boyfriend drove my car to come pick me up after work. He was literally 500 meters away before he got slightly “bumped” at the rear bumper...