GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. rightcoastbias

MkV GTI Suspension/Springs/Struts/Autotech Springs/Engine Cover

Factory GTI Struts. 47k when pulled. 40k with stock. 7k with autotechs. Rode Perfect. Ride excellent with Autotechs. (Great upgrade for a non GLI/GTI) Price: $175 Shipped Cont US Factory GTI springs. 40k when pulled. Price: $80 Shipped Cont US $200 with factory struts. Autotech 50/50...
  2. rightcoastbias

FS: SNOW Performance Water Methanol Stage II / Euojet throttle pipe with w/m bungs

Sold. Without a doubt my favorite mod after a flash. I have both MAF and boost sensitive boxes. I didn't like how finkey the MAF box was so I got a boost box too. You get both. CLIFFS: Includes everything you need to install water methanol using your washer fluid reservoir. Comes with horn...
  3. rightcoastbias

For Sale: One (1) 17" Classix No tire OEM

One BBS Classix OEM 17". Nice and straight. Ran for 5k before pulled for Huffs. No tire. As it is: Disclaimer: Will not increase whp. Edit: forgot price! $100 shipped continental US. :thumbsup:
  4. rightcoastbias

FS: Revo SPS

Sold. $90.
  5. rightcoastbias

FS: 2006 Volkswagen GTI (pkg1, 6spd, well maintained, tasteful mods)

SOLD My wife and I are both listing our cars. I am completing my engineering degree and decided I am willing to part with the car only for what I am asking. The Good: One owner. No collisions, no bodywork. Meticulously maintained, garage parked since day one. Mobile 1 5w-40 and OEM filter...
  6. rightcoastbias

For Sale: RossTech Micro-can USB. $180 shipped cont.

USB VAG COM. $180 Shipped continental US. Works on MkV and up. Disclaimer: Purchasing a new VAG will not rid your car of the herp or any other forced induction viri.
  7. rightcoastbias

FT: Trade my SNOW MAF controller for your MAP controller.

I've never gotten a decent start point with my MAF set up and was wondering if someone wanted to go MAF. Trade my MAF controller for your MAP controller. I want to keep it simple.
  8. rightcoastbias

WTB: GTi Springs (Sportlines, Vogtlands, etc)

Not picky, but I am a cheap ass. Just looking for some used springs to get me down ~2"/50mm. Very interested in Eibachi Sportlines and Vogtland 50mm, but PM me with anything else. Peace.
  9. rightcoastbias

Paging DanGSR: you have Eurotuner exposure!

Just wanted to congratulate you on your custom parts making it into Eurotuner. Page 89. User Rides: "DanGSR 28.5mm rear sway" :fighting0030: Congrats! Youre famous! Wasn't expecting that when I was paging through a magazine in Barnes and Nobles. OT: Does Greg post here?
  10. rightcoastbias

Average Gas Mileage Thread: Post your Pics

With gas prices on the rise, I'm beginning to enjoy my little turbo charged 6spd. Just wondering what you guys are getting? Took this the other night: Note: I have checked the MFD read out versus actual MPG (odo/gallons) and I always come within 0.1 mpg. My guess is the gas station pump is...
  11. rightcoastbias

Update: Water/Meth check up. Oil in intake piping (PICS)

Update: I have had my w/m on for 5k now and have really enjoyed the benefits. I highly suggest this mod to anyone looking to looking for more power out of their 2.0T. Now, I do not have a solenoid and I knew I would be experiencing a little bit of siphoning as my tank and injector are level. I...
  12. rightcoastbias

Sammiches Bolt-ons dyno

Mods in sig. -Revo Stage II B7.T4.F9 -EVOMS Intake -BSH Relocated Diverter Valve -3" ATP Downpipe + 3" No Cat -Snow Methanol Stage II MAF Kit I tried to explain how to the tech how the w/m injection worked. We ended up turning it off and making the final run. I firmly believe their AF/R was...
  13. rightcoastbias

Cool GTI flags on eBay

Got this for $13 shipped. :cool: I have a small flag collection hanging in my garage now (BMW M, Germany, Finland, etc.) This was too big for that wall. Try find one.
  14. rightcoastbias

Mopar stage II SRT-4

Thought I would share. I ran a SRT-4 yesterday. The car is owned by an older gentleman in his late 30's who works as a Michelin engineer. He said it was Mopar stage II with downpipe, injectors, wastegate, ECU tune, intake, no cat. I really liked the car. He got onto me for using Castrol instead...
  15. rightcoastbias

GPop Shop K04 internal upgrades: 2.0T in the works

*This is all word of mouth and may not be gospel truth.* Also, this may not be for everybody. I just got off the phone with Jerry (sp?) @ G-Pop Shop, (www.gpopshop.com) they are currently working on two 2.0T manifold assemblies for K04 retrofits. These are both test bed units for proper...
  16. rightcoastbias

Stock plugs: 25k with stage II *Pics* (Installed NGKs)

My GTi has been Revo stage II for 25k. I logged some misfires, so I decided it was time to change the plugs. They don't look terrible, but could probably stand to be changed. This is the plug closest to the oil fill cap. Perhaps oil got onto it? The coilpack also had signs of rust/discharge...
  17. rightcoastbias

Lions and tigers and bears!

Oh my! Look what showed up. BSH DV relocation kit. :eek: Supersized valve no sh!t Intake pipe with MAF holder and recirculation bung. Good looking piece. Very nice finish. :thumbup: I dont have a local dyno, but I will be VAG Logging before and after the install. #1 Stock setup #2 Stock...
  18. rightcoastbias

Revo + VAG Tuning: Can I bump my timing?

What affects timing pull/knocking? Boost and timing. I am running 15psi because of a torn DV. I did two logs last night and don't appear to be pulling much timing. I hear you are safe >-6deg pull. Can I bump my timing? Current Revo Settings are Boost 6. Timing 5. Fuel 9. Also, I am as lean as...
  19. rightcoastbias

Vag codes - 004917 - Engine Torque Monitor 2: Control Limit Exceeded

Like many, I have been getting fuel cuts. But this is the only code I come up with. Note: I am Revo stage II.