GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

Manufacture Date Versus Build Week

The manufacture date on my GTI sticker says "06/06". I'm assuming that means "June/2006"? How do I translate that into the build "week"?
  2. G

MKV Door Latch

What is the proper tool to adjust the door latch loop that is atttached to the body? I bought a 6 point T40 and T45 but the T40 is too small/loose and the T45 is too big. I think it is a 12 point screw but I can't find the right torx bit online anywhere.
  3. G

Nevada LC TSB Dealer?

Nevermind.
  4. G

Cool sig banners I See?

How do you get one of those cool sig banners I see in some people's sigs? I'd like to have one that says GTI Lover and another that says Heineken Lover. Where do you get them from?
  5. G

Flash2Pass on Bi-Xenons?

I pulled back on the flash-to-pass/high-beams stalk and the Bi-Xenons went to highbeam instead of the F2P(flash-to-pass) lights coming on. Aren't the inner F2P light supposed to flash when I pull the stalk towards me? :frown: FYI: I have DRL enabled.
  6. G

German Filters DOT com

Are they going out of business?! I ordered a filter for my GTI from them last week and the filter still hasn't arrived. I emailed them twice and they haven't responded. :iono: Does anyone know if germanfilters DOT com is going out of business? :cry:
  7. G

WTF?! Custom Title Changed by Someone?

Who changed my custom title to what it says?! I didn't do it. What the heck does "Just finished watching Fast&Fuzzynuts" mean?!