GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Boonedock82

WTS: Micro Can Vag Com, Yakima Roof rack, Front Shield ect

So I have sold the GTI. I bought a FJ Cruiser. So its time to get rid of some of the things I have lying around the house. Micro Can Vag Com cable: Used only a hand full of times. $250 obo. Includes original paperwork. Edit: They have dropped in price from when I bought my cable $220 obo SOLD...
  2. Boonedock82

WTB FSI Engine cover for 07 GTI

WTB a complete engine cover will all of the connections and peices (excluding O2 sensor) PM me and I will get back to you asap
  3. Boonedock82

.: Fort Knox is being created :.

That is a beautiful Dobie Very nice yard you have and property! Awesome security set up to, you should be very proud of what you have there. I too am a dog lover grew up with them and it kills me that I havn't had the apropriate situation in my life since becoming an adult to have a dog of my...
  4. Boonedock82

Adebayor AMAZING GOAL

Anyone else see this yesterday. I stayed up to watch the game live GO GUNNERS! aSloagkAzHM
  5. Boonedock82

Travis Pastrana Rally Crash

Wow. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vtKvPaEhSA Doesn't sound like his co-pilot is excited about this as he is.
  6. Boonedock82

MEMBER ZIGGER ...

7. Boonedock82

Full Color Change Sponsored

British Racing Green would look awesome! I love that colour.
  8. Boonedock82

So I went out and bought me a Honda...

that is a bad ass snowblower. But I would take this over it. Thats right is a snowblower with a big block Chevy V8
  9. Boonedock82

Nikon D-40 for christmas, snapped a few pics

Quick example of what I mean about macro shots, I can't blow this up without it looking horrible because I only have the small file off of this site but this is sort of what I was talking about. There are some really good photo shooters on this site Aaron who works for APR is out of this...
  10. Boonedock82

big turbo GT3076R or GT3582R?

I have been trying for years to figure out how to mount this. In all seriousness good luck to the OP with their goals.:thumbsup:
  11. Boonedock82

Holly hell

http://www.break.com/index/dash-cam-view-of-head-on-collision.html I think I would need some new underbritches after that one wow!
  12. Boonedock82

To coat or not to coat? RS6's

Real Fat Fives powder coated black, sorry for the crappy pic, due to some messed up circumstances I couldn't get a decent photo shoot done this summer. This was in the spring time right after they were installed possibly the worst picture that camera has ever taken, looks like a cell phone...
  13. Boonedock82

Headlight Condensation

Just noticed today that there is some condensation build up in one of my headlights. Aren't they supposed to be sealed so no condensation can get in? I think I remember some other people having problems with this, would it be covered under warranty?
  14. Boonedock82

Mumbai Attacked

Very sad and horrible. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7751160.stm I am just so disgusted with the actions of these extreme Islamists. But I think its pretty obvious at this point there is nothing that can be done. I feel bad for the people of India there was an article that I read that...
  15. Boonedock82

Brand New Fujita Intake

New in box. Only opened to confirm all parts were there. $110 + Shipping
  16. Boonedock82

Brand New Fujita Intake

Brand new Fujita intake 140 Shipped! Box only opened to confirm all part were present.
  17. Boonedock82

Official Canada FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

NIB Fujita Intake + Used Forge DV I have a couple pieces for sale Brand new in box Fujita Intake, only opened to confirm all parts were accounted for, never installed. $145 + Shipping SOLD I also have a used Forge DV. Used for aprox. 15,000 km. Valve has been re-lubed with every oil...
  18. Boonedock82

OPEC

Something needs to be done about these ass holes. They are pissed that the barrel of oil keeps falling at the moment, so the douchebags have decided to drop their production by 5%. This change has yet to affect pump prices. Its not right that these a - holes are forcing the market up, or...
  19. Boonedock82

For those with FMIC - what do you do for winter?

....... really you think its just another radiator....... ok then we I will use the Forge Twintercooler pic as an example to show you how you are wrong. If the core that is behind the front rad is just another radiator than coolant would be flowing through this system. Obviously that is not...
  20. Boonedock82

*fact* Turtles like GTI's *Animal Content*

I am fanatical about Bull Terriers but I don't have the time to care for them or the situation right now being a full time student......... its lonely with out dogs