GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. soopersogood

Exhaust Sheared off Turbo

I was driving, and all of a sudden the exhaust tone got aggressively loud. Checked underneath - looks like the exhaust sheared right off the turbo. I'm looking to just get some feed back to make sure that is the Downpipe that sheared off, and also, do I have to get an entirely new downpipe or...
  2. soopersogood

2006 Gti Mkv Power steering no longer working

Here's what happened: I was driving, and all of a sudden my ac went hot, speedo and rpm meter stopped working, power steering stopped working, all my lights in the dash went on. Turned the car off, then back on, but I needed a jump. Got my jump, went to a car shop to get a new battery. After...
  3. soopersogood

WTB: Ko3 or Ko4 Turbo

Please e-mail me at Alfred.estaca@yahoo.com Many Thanks in advanced!:thumbup:
  4. soopersogood

wtb: ENGINE

Socal.
  5. soopersogood

fs: forge spacer

thinkin bout switching to hks bov. any one interested 25 obo.
  6. soopersogood

::OFFICIAL:: cerritos g2g.

everyone that was out had a bomb time. and it had a huge turn out. what, 30+ dubs on its first night? sounds pretty stud-ly. :clap: so what else can we do, but to make it official right? so here's the low down for all you that wanna come out too...
  7. soopersogood

sat. radio problems.

lol alright so i just activated mine 4 days ago. and ive been enjoying all the channels especially the playboy one:thumbup: lol....but well today after getting out of the gym. i press the SAT button. and all of a sudden it says no sat radio available, or something like that. anyone else have...
  8. soopersogood

genesis grand opening bbq meet photoshoot.

any one going to this? http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3174871
  9. soopersogood

feeler: gtg in cerritos

so over the weekend i was chilling with some friends at S&G in cerritos. we were 3 mkv's and an a4 and it dawned on me we should have a g2g there. also i was on the vwvortex and seems like a couple people are down for a g2g in cerritos. mainly at South and Gridley. there a bunch of...
  10. soopersogood

unitronic chip? anyone heard of that?

so ive been looking into getting my car chipped/flashed...what ever so i know of apr, giac, and revo...but then some guy from unitronic myspaced meh:confused: anyone on here using that? or maybe knows about this...unitronic? here's there site: www.unitronic.cc there showing that they can get...
  11. soopersogood

WTB: forge spacer/bov/dv/what ever

hey guys my friend just got a UG mk5 today and well she wants the thing that makes the TSSSSSSS noise. i got mine off of ebay and well there not on there any more. so if any one here is tired of theres or has one lying around puh-lease!!! hit meeh up! thanks:thumbsup:
  12. soopersogood

quick tip for service!

NEVER!!!! EVER!!! go to mckenna norwalk! i asked for a number of tsb's on my car to be done. they did all but 2. the AC one (smelly vents) and LC. also..to top all that...THEY effing SCRATCHED MY CAR!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
  13. soopersogood

so i was supposed to get my resonator takin out today....but

i freaking get pulled over!!!! so what happens was i was driving down a street 10 seconds from my house...im going down one lane and im semi boxed in with another car to my right and one infront of me. we were all going the same speed. and so as im driving i see a moto-cop to my left hiding out...
  14. soopersogood

oc caravan to temecula.

hey guys, so i searched around for a closer caravan, but all i see is the one in the IE which is kinda, far but i think its still on the way to temecula none the lesS? correct me if im wrong please. so i found this caravan goin there in mission viejo...
  15. soopersogood

north OC meets

are there any? ive been searching but it seems as though most of them are in southern.
  16. soopersogood

help please! installing an L5

ok well i know a lot of other threads here touch on some of my questions but im still stuck. FIRST im trying to hook up my positive wire to run back to the amp but i cant position it so that my lid to the battery will close. so can i juss use the fuse box? i saw a red wire go from battery to...
  17. soopersogood

CAI help

so ive been thinking bout getting the EIP CAI but does anyone in here have it? or heard of it at that? also what are some other options? im sure a lot of people in here have CAI's so what would you all recomend?:iono:
  18. soopersogood

stock head unit is being dumb.

i have the head unit w/o the navi. And each time i raise the volume it goes for a couple seconds then it dramatically lowers. So i blast my volume to the max, and yet its not that loud, and after 2 seconds it goes quieter again. so i mess with the eq, after every adjustment the volume raises...